• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ahnehs kena wacked by woman for molesting them in crowded mrt...LOL

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking horny smelly ahneh...try to squeeze into crowded mrt cabin reserve only for ladies to molest them....but then kena wacked jialat jialat by the women...veri fun to watch ahneh kena wacked.....OBIGOOD! :biggrin:

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/0d3_1290902892"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/0d3_1290902892" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking horny smelly ahneh...try to squeeze into crowded mrt cabin reserve only for ladies to molest them....but then kena wacked jialat jialat by the women...veri fun to watch ahneh kena wacked.....OBIGOOD! :biggrin:

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/0d3_1290902892"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/0d3_1290902892" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

How come everyone gets a wack on the head like a boarding pass ?

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's nothing surprising for Ah Nehs to slap. They like to slap their wife too, according to my Ah Neh friends. Wives have no chance to slap husband, now they got chance to slap at other men!

Just wondering. If cabins are meant for women only, why so many men in women-cabin?

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
all they received are very lovely pats on their face or body, no wonder so many of them molest women in MRT and bus here.

must cane their bare buttocks in the public as the proper way to correct their crimes.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
next time u squeeze into train cabin during peak hour crowd then also kana smack head how?

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
all they received are very lovely pats on their face or body, no wonder so many of them molest women in MRT and bus here.

must cane their bare buttocks in the public as the proper way to correct their crimes.

Did you see the bunch doing squats? Wahaha. Sibeh embarrassing leh

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HAHAHA did you see so many of them getting whacked?

Obviously it was like a cabin full of molestors.

Ok after reading the title i know what happened.

wtf is this kind of shit?

It's like a bunch of males running into a female toilet.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually why did so many male shit skins go into a woman's compartment?

You'll never see this in other countries if they have women's compartments at the most maybe 1 or 2 males.

I bet even in the toilets they have 10 or 20 male kelings sneaking into the female toilets.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's nothing surprising for Ah Nehs to slap. They like to slap their wife too, according to my Ah Neh friends. Wives have no chance to slap husband, now they got chance to slap at other men!

Just wondering. If cabins are meant for women only, why so many men in women-cabin?

hi there

1. honest, this does not come as some surprise to me leh!
2. in ah neh country, anything can happen.
3. this is nothing comparing to some other weird stuffs practising there.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't ever look down on the ah Neh,last Sat I was sitting at a shooping center and in less than 3 hours,I saw 11 couples of Ah Neh Men with Chinese sluts together!

The Chinese girls simply like to make babies for the ah neh and not for Chinese!No wonder the Chinese population are dropping to 75% and the ah neh population has increased to 10% of our population!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Don't ever look down on the ah Neh,last Sat I was sitting at a shooping center and in less than 3 hours,I saw 11 couples of Ah Neh Men with Chinese sluts together!

The Chinese girls simply like to make babies for the ah neh and not for Chinese!No wonder the Chinese population are dropping to 75% and the ah neh population has increased to 10% of our population!

Those chinese girls are FBI. Fucked by Indians.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those chinese girls are FBI. Fucked by Indians.

Better take good care of our daughters,should start from young to teach them to fence off those ah neh !If this trend is not stopped or controlled and carry on to develop in a lopsided way,I am afraid it is a time bomb waiting to explode!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

don't make up stories lah bodoh. I have not seen that at all.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah but it's ok to make up rubbish cos you saw a few couples.

Ok lots of chinese guys (sick in the head) are fucking keling gals.

You are simply ignorant,u dont have to look far,just look at our prominents ah neh guys in the cabinet who are either flirt with Chinese sluts or with Chinese mothers or wives!

Just name me one Chinese sick guy who is fucking a ah neh girl if u can?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are simply ignorant,u dont have to look far,just look at our prominents ah neh guys in the cabinet who are either flirt with Chinese sluts or with Chinese mothers or wives!

Just name me one Chinese sick guy who is fucking a ah neh girl if u can?

sure but do you know him? :rolleyes:

I find it highly riddiculous all cos i have not seen it i'm wrong. Yet if you have not seen it it's the gospel truth. How riddiculous is this.