• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Tiongs dealing with Muslims. Ah tiong land Bagus

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The best way to deal with ones enemies is to kill all the males and rape all the women.

The way humans deal with conflict in this day and age does nothing but prolong the agony.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best way to deal with ones enemies is to kill all the males and rape all the women.

The way humans deal with conflict in this day and age does nothing but prolong the agony.

Which mean ... Myanmar is doing mankind a favour. I beginning to like the Myanmese.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
https://violenceaganistwomenx.weebly.com/genghis-khan.html

Genghis Khan was born August 1162. He was born in Temujin and was the founder and Great Khan of the Mongol Empire which turned out to be one of the largest empires ever in history. He came to power by uniting the nomadic tribes of northeast Asia. Before he died he assigned Ogedei Khan as his successor and split his empire into khanates amount his sons and grandsons. He died in 1227 after defeating the Western Xia. When he died they buried him in an unmarked grave somewhere in Mongolia at an unknown location.

"He was famous for being merciless. Known for killing boys and men of captured cities; and kidnapping the woman and girls. To a question about the source of happiness he was known to have said: The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters." Many researchers today will argue that he is related to at least 0.5 percent of the population today! In his time it was known that he was related to 8 percent of his population then. His goal was to be the leader of the greatest and largest empire ever! His plan was to control people and reproduce until he had so many people to where he could rule the world.

"Khan's empire at the time of his death extended across Asia, from the Pacific Ocean to the Caspian Sea. His military conquests were frequently characterized by the wholesale slaughter of the vanquished. His descendants extended the empire and maintained power in the region for several hundred years, in civilizations in which harems and concubines were the norm. And the males were markedly prolific."

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems u r enjoying every bit of it. No wonder ur kind all cabut. Tats ur motherland. Even killing their own kind. N u still tink commis chinks r angel. Tsk tsk.

As for angmo land u go chk history. Look at hw they invaded n destroyed those countries esp ME. Millions n millions of innocent muslims young n old were massacred by US Uk USSR
Ah tiong land has the right policy in dealing with these terrorist. If it did not implement such policies. These mudslimes will outbreed the ah tiongs n start blowing things up and creating problems like those mudslimes in ang mor lands.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah tiong land has the right policy in dealing with these terrorist. If it did not implement such policies. These mudslimes will outbreed the ah tiongs n start blowing things up and creating problems like those mudslimes in ang mor lands.

If those angmor mind their own business i believe there wont be so many immigrants to their countries. U invaded, destroyed their homes and massacre the citizens tere and u expect them to kip quiet?

As for chinks communist, nobody like them. U start forcing people change their way of life, to believe ur religion, dress and eat like babi, to reject ur parents....wow u are just asking for trouble. And here we have people like u kpkb Msia discriminate ceena. :rolleyes:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If those angmor mind their own business i believe there wont be so many immigrants to their countries. U invaded, destroyed their homes and massacre the citizens tere and u expect them to kip quiet?

Muslims expect others to keep quiet when muslims invade other people's countries, steal their land and massacre their citizens.

Besides, the daily news indicate very clearly that the bombings in the middle east are largely carried out by sunni swines from ISIS, al Qaeda and a whole lot of other sunni terrorist groups.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muslims expect others to keep quiet when muslims invade other people's countries, steal their land and massacre their citizens.

Besides, the daily news indicate very clearly that the bombings in the middle east are largely carried out by sunni swines from ISIS, al Qaeda and a whole lot of other sunni terrorist groups.

Silent and quiet when ur xtian country US invaded Iraq with pack of lies like u... and massacred millions of innocents lives. ISIS and Quada all creation of ur xtian swines

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silent and quiet when ur xtian country US invaded Iraq with pack of lies like u... and massacred millions of innocents lives. ISIS and Quada all creation of ur xtian swines
Mudslimes invaded conquered n pillage 1st. How come you don't comment on islamic invasions before the crusades?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mudslimes invaded conquered n pillage 1st. How come you don't comment on islamic invasions before the crusades?

The past is past. We talk about now. Present. As i am typing now US killing spree going on and on in Syria and Afganistan. And tats not terrorism?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The past is past. We talk about now. Present. As i am typing now US killing spree going on and on in Syria and Afganistan. And tats not terrorism?
So the past mudslimes invade is ok. N mudslimes invade now is ok. But others defend themselves is wrong .I see. Mudslime logic

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is Iran n Egypt invaded? N Sunnis would love to see Iran invaded. Sunnis see shittites as infidels n are not mudslimes

To me muslims are muslims. So long they worship one and only Allah. Doesnt matter which sect they belong if u ask me. As for why they are fighting each other, is politically driven