• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ah Neh move back to India from Canada. The comments were so LoL

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Canada is in the shit state it's in because their useless PM Justin Trudeau secretly signed a Ceca agreement pact with India to inject cheap labour in their economy. He had no concern about the societal impact on the Canadian people. Just like PAP in 2008

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Canada is in the shit state it's in because their useless PM Justin Trudeau secretly signed a Ceca agreement pact with India to inject cheap labour in their economy. He had no concern about the societal impact on the Canadian people. Just like PAP in 2008
If given a chance all Sinkies will want to migrate to Kanada.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If given a chance all Sinkies will want to migrate to Kanada.
LOL. Nope.

1688218427403423.png

Canada and Australia aren't what they were 15 years ago. All ruined by their immigration policy.

Uganda, on the other hand, is a paradise

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Canada never learnt a lesson from Sindiapore, Trudeau should have come to Sindiapore to witness the mess before signing the CECA agreement

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Canada never learnt a lesson from Sindiapore, Trudeau should have come to Sindiapore to witness the mess before signing the CECA agreement
Justin Trudeau is a faggot PM who encourages immigration and Lgbt. Canadians were too nice and tolerated his bullshit policies. Some more he's an obedient dog of the globalist Jew overlords. You will continue to see the country sink into the shitpit

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are a lot of nasty comments in here about Ceca in general.
If the ones moving from one place to another were weaker than the ones complaining I can assure you there will be no complains.
But if the complainers see themselves as being affected by these people, then the complains will be non stop like in here.

I can suggest to the complainers to work harder and to stop complaining.
If you think you have lost to the Ceca then please continue complaining.
Otherwise you have another alternative.
Come to my village by Lake Victoria, Uganda.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are a lot of nasty comments in here about Ceca in general. If the ones moving from one place to another were weaker than the ones complaining I can assure you there will be no complains. But if the complainers see themselves as being affected by these people, then the complains will be non stop like in here. I can suggest to the complainers to work harder and to stop complaining. If you think you have lost to the Ceca then please continue complaining. Otherwise you have another alternative. Come to my village by Lake Victoria, Uganda.
There are a lot of nasty comments in here about Ceca in general. If the ones moving from one place to another were weaker than the ones complaining I can assure you there will be no complains. But if the complainers see themselves as being affected by these people, then the complains will be non stop like in here. I can suggest to the complainers to work harder and to stop complaining. If you think you have lost to the Ceca then please continue complaining. Otherwise you have another alternative. Come to my village by Lake Victoria, Uganda.

Why no leeplies after this comment.
I not happy one now.
lol
lee-kuan.gif

Sinkiesuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pap very welcome them. Dumb fuck. Give sinkie women so high privileges until very yaya and don't wanna marry give birth. Use ceca to replace local sinkie. Knn.