• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah neh got away with murder with another ah neh judge

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah... Ah neh go buy knife before meeting, killed his girlfriend and got away with murder because judge believe that he was "gravely provocated". Eh.. the girl die already, no one to verify what she said. So how? does buying a knife before the meeting not equate to premeditated murder?

lianbeng thot all crows are black?:biggrin:

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh look it's this shit skin here. Hey television instead of feeling ashamed that an innocent girl's murderer was let off after killing her so viciously all because he happened to be a shit skin just like the lawyers and the judge you start to complain of racism. :rolleyes: Mind you the victim is an indian too and her shit skinned murderer happens to be her bf too. She definitely didn't get justice and it's all because he was let off cos of his race. That's unfair and you actually have the gall to complain when others point it out? You're an evil sick cunt SOB.

hey pukimak son. first of all, u dont know the details of the case before u start rattling. besides, there was a conflict of interest between a government psychiatrist who said nothing was wrong with the accused and a private psychiatrist who said he suffered from some mental condition. secondly, its the girl who said ''other men are better than you in bed'', which wasnt written down accordingly in the high court judgement. it was written as ''other men are better lovers''. that in which the appeals court found an error in judgement , therefore labelling the murder as 'grave provocation'. so about you mentioning that its a racial issue, is completely baseless , especially when the appeals CJ is CHAN and 2 other judges that will preside. and then again, u have mentioned that i have complained racism. ironically you're the person that describe indians as 'shit skinned'. so whos being a racist here? so its a mistake for others to point out first ? so , son of a prostitue jah rastafar, who drop out from his mothers lao cheeby together with a thousand maggots after being fucked by prcs. before u tok, better know ur facts. and ironically the businessman44, that murdered his gay lover, he seems to be getting a discharge not amounting to an aquittal. however, his lawyer is actually asking for his client to be discharged unconditionally. im sure the courts would have chinese there too. so it should be racist for u right? but it seems u dont haf a comment on that. for the other case, this indian boy would actually not be geting the death sentence, but rather many years of his youth and probably his lifetime in jail. and im appalled how come arent you weighing these factors and straight away throw the racial card. oh ya, n only prostitute sons like u will call that girl innocent. n cos of fuckers like u, women will get liberated here n ask u to wash their panties. but i dont blame u. cos when ur mother was fucked by a 100prcs fuckhathon, u said it was ok as long as she brings home the bread. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey pukimak son. first of all, u dont know the details of the case before u start rattling. besides, there was a conflict of interest between a government psychiatrist who said nothing was wrong with the accused and a private psychiatrist who said he suffered from some mental condition. secondly, its the girl who said ''other men are better than you in bed'', which wasnt written down accordingly in the high court judgement. it was written as ''other men are better lovers''. that in which the appeals court found an error in judgement , therefore labelling the murder as 'grave provocation'. so about you mentioning that its a racial issue, is completely baseless , especially when the appeals CJ is CHAN and 2 other judges that will preside. and then again, u have mentioned that i have complained racism. ironically you're the person that describe indians as 'shit skinned'. so whos being a racist here? so its a mistake for others to point out first ? so , son of a prostitue jah rastafar, who drop out from his mothers lao cheeby together with a thousand maggots after being fucked by prcs. before u tok, better know ur facts. and ironically the businessman44, that murdered his gay lover, he seems to be getting a discharge not amounting to an aquittal. however, his lawyer is actually asking for his client to be discharged unconditionally. im sure the courts would have chinese there too. so it should be racist for u right? but it seems u dont haf a comment on that. for the other case, this indian boy would actually not be geting the death sentence, but rather many years of his youth and probably his lifetime in jail. and im appalled how come arent you weighing these factors and straight away throw the racial card. oh ya, n only prostitute sons like u will call that girl innocent. n cos of fuckers like u, women will get liberated here n ask u to wash their panties. but i dont blame u. cos when ur mother was fucked by a 100prcs fuckhathon, u said it was ok as long as she brings home the bread. :rolleyes:

All BS drivel from you. So what even if she said "other men are better than you in bed"? Grave provocation isn't an excuse to murder someone you dumb ass. The facts of the matter is this. The injuries on the girl are so serious that murder was the intention. The guy brought a knife to meet his gf which obviously shows intent. After all why would you bring a knife to meet your supposed love one especially a loved one. He was obviously planning to kill her.

Factor in the lawyers and the judges are indians which shows that they have the power to acquit and they do it's plain straighforward that they let this boy off from the death sentence because he's indian and from this ruling proves that indian girls lives not as valuable as that of the men. Even your other clone television says that mamas always help each other and that indians rule the courts.

For business man case go post out all the case details first.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha, Since when do i have a clone, I don't need a clone. I will say it out aloud what i feel.

God damn stupid Racist fucks, Are so fucking retarded.

"Studies prove that racist individuals have low IQ/EQ"

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are talking to individuals who live their life with racial stereotypes and they clearly have social issues.

Don't be angry with him/them Gooks but pity them. :( It really is a pity because something made this gooks this way, something racial effected them badly :(

And its really easy for you to anger them, Just talk race and it effects them badly. You can have fun with their sensitivity too :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Television's clones coming in after using psy83 and i noticed he mentioned a few times we somehow implying that it's a few ppl using 1 single nick as if to give the illusion that there's more than 1 person involved which shows the mind of a very demented person.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
So not buying a knife but asking to meet you at the 12 storey HDB pigeon hole and throwing you over it, is NOT PREMEDITATED MURDER?

If Sinkie can analysed anything as what is black or white then there is nothing called a grey area already!LOL

What lao eh... not buying a knife but asking to meet at the 12 storey HDB pigeon hole and throwing the person over may and may not be premeditated murder BUT buying knife, arranging to meet the person and stabbing her is DEFINITELY premeditated murder lor.

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
All BS drivel from you. So what even if she said "other men are better than you in bed"? Grave provocation isn't an excuse to murder someone you dumb ass. The facts of the matter is this. The injuries on the girl are so serious that murder was the intention. The guy brought a knife to meet his gf which obviously shows intent. After all why would you bring a knife to meet your supposed love one especially a loved one. He was obviously planning to kill her.

Factor in the lawyers and the judges are indians which shows that they have the power to acquit and they do it's plain straighforward that they let this boy off from the death sentence because he's indian and from this ruling proves that indian girls lives not as valuable as that of the men. Even your other clone television says that mamas always help each other and that indians rule the courts.

For business man case go post out all the case details first.

all bs from me? seems that ur the one thats bs-ing the most with inconsistencies. grave provocation isnt an excuse to murder someone? definitely its not, neverthesless its an alibi for the defence to lessen the charges, asshole. whether the intention was there to maim or kill her, we wouldnt know. all the court transcripts arent available for public viewing. but the intent to do harm, was deifinitely there as a crime has deemed to have taken place. so if the guys lawyers and judges are indians, he would be let off from death sentence? your findings are absurd and baseless. give me a reason that supports your thoughts perhaps. like for example, if i ever find out who u are, and decide to give your face some serious renovation, it will be a matter of provocated assault. and my clone is television? you are being such a child. so will it be fair if i link u up with the other losers of your kind here? so if two ppl decide to respond to you, u straightaway deem them as clones? go n cry to ur mummy now. as for the business man's case, read the papers asshole. its there for you. but then again for this particular case, all the court transcripts of the case arent available for public viewing. so will it be ok if u start saying that the court is being racist by granting the businessman a discharge not amounting to an aquittal? or will u perhaps defy the lawyer thats actually asking the judge to dicharge the accused unconditionally? so before u state your 'facts' better behave like a grown up man. but then again, i have serious doubts that u even are. seems like you're still sucking ur mothers maggot filled nipples for milk.

Watto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man jailed for stabbing girlfriend to death

By Ashley Chia | Posted: 22 August 2012 1850 hrs

SINGAPORE: A 26-year-old man who stabbed his girlfriend to death was sentenced to 20 years' jail by the Court of Appeal on Wednesday.

Pathip Selvan Sugumaran, who faced the death penalty in November 2010, had his sentence overturned and murder charge reduced to one of culpable homicide not amounting to murder last week after a successful appeal.

Chief Justice Chan Sek Keong, who read out the sentence, said Pathip, who is prone to violent outbursts when provoked, was someone who should be "put away for a long time" and was "in many ways, a danger to the public".

On July 7, 2008, Pathip stabbed Ms Jeevitha Panippan, who was then 18 years old, 15 times after she allegedly said his love rival was better in bed.

Pathip, who said he intended to use the knife to threaten Ms Jeevitha, fled the scene in a taxi and left her to die.

Culpable homicide carries a maximum sentence of life imprisonment or a jail term up to 20 years.

- TODAY/cc

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh ya...when its a chink thats aquitted by a chink judge, everything should be allright, right? wrong. cos thats wats about to happen to the businessman,44 that killed his gay lover....and no one seems to even breathe a word. when it happends to an indian, all the uneducated slanted eyed yellow pigs here will start a tirade. especially the son of a motherfucking prostitue, jah rastafar. hey u motherfucking lao cheeby son of a cunt. i still finding out who u are. i swear to god i will plaster ur motherfucking cheeby face wherever i get u. even ur office or ur home downstairs.
Agree.
After reading all the idiocy here, I think I agree with the PAP. All the effing retards here should be replaced with FTs. Can we do any worse ? These morons have the IQs of cockroaches. Not highly evolved but durable because they can live on any crap.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think other races would side with each other? A Chinese judge showing sympathy on a Chinese? A Malay on a Malay?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all bs from me? seems that ur the one thats bs-ing the most with inconsistencies. grave provocation isnt an excuse to murder someone? definitely its not, neverthesless its an alibi for the defence to lessen the charges, asshole. whether the intention was there to maim or kill her, we wouldnt know. all the court transcripts arent available for public viewing. but the intent to do harm, was deifinitely there as a crime has deemed to have taken place. so if the guys lawyers and judges are indians, he would be let off from death sentence? your findings are absurd and baseless. give me a reason that supports your thoughts perhaps. like for example, if i ever find out who u are, and decide to give your face some serious renovation, it will be a matter of provocated assault. and my clone is television? you are being such a child. so will it be fair if i link u up with the other losers of your kind here? so if two ppl decide to respond to you, u straightaway deem them as clones? go n cry to ur mummy now. as for the business man's case, read the papers asshole. its there for you. but then again for this particular case, all the court transcripts of the case arent available for public viewing. so will it be ok if u start saying that the court is being racist by granting the businessman a discharge not amounting to an aquittal? or will u perhaps defy the lawyer thats actually asking the judge to dicharge the accused unconditionally? so before u state your 'facts' better behave like a grown up man. but then again, i have serious doubts that u even are. seems like you're still sucking ur mothers maggot filled nipples for milk.

Firstly shit skin you should learn english. Let's go thru your 3rd and 4th sentences grave provocation isnt an excuse to murder someone? definitely its not, neverthesless its an alibi for the defence to lessen the charges, asshole. Do you know the meaning of the word "alibi"? Look at how you use the word alibi in this instance. :rolleyes: From this instance you're not a lawyer not even a wannabe. I don't think any lawyer would use the word "alibi" in such an awful manner. Therefore the EXCUSE of grave provocation isn't a very good one to even explain why someone would actually murder another person. Btw grave provocation is open to intepretation. Some ppl get easily offended others don't but that's not for you to say anything.

From this sentence: so if the guys lawyers and judges are indians, he would be let off from death sentence? your findings are absurd and baseless.

Yes shit skin that's the conclusion i and everyone in this thread came to. The lawyers and the judges are indians and he escaped the death penalty isn't this a very good reason that it's not even the crime that one commits but simply who is presiding over the hearing? Care to make a come back?

Shit skin you say if u met me and beat me it would be me provoking you? Yet what happens if i actually beat you up and send you to a hospital? I am sure that would be you provoking me with your classless peasant insults. Wouldn't you agree?

Yes television is your clone because it's so freaking obvious.

You see you don't even have the means to post the case of business man right here for us to read up on. You make a claim so the burden of proof falls on you to prove it. You're unable to prove it means you failed and you have nothing to prove ok shit skin.

ls-knnbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha, Since when do i have a clone, I don't need a clone. I will say it out aloud what i feel.

God damn stupid Racist fucks, Are so fucking retarded.

"Studies prove that racist individuals have low IQ/EQ"

CB keling shit with low IQ,

only dumbfucks with low IQ like you misspell 'definitely' as 'defiantly'. All your clones (psy83, television, general) make this same mistake due to your fucking low IQ.

FUCK you keling shit!

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firstly shit skin you should learn english. Let's go thru your 3rd and 4th sentences grave provocation isnt an excuse to murder someone? definitely its not, neverthesless its an alibi for the defence to lessen the charges, asshole. Do you know the meaning of the word "alibi"? Look at how you use the word alibi in this instance. :rolleyes: From this instance you're not a lawyer not even a wannabe. I don't think any lawyer would use the word "alibi" in such an awful manner. Therefore the EXCUSE of grave provocation isn't a very good one to even explain why someone would actually murder another person. Btw grave provocation is open to intepretation. Some ppl get easily offended others don't but that's not for you to say anything.

From this sentence: so if the guys lawyers and judges are indians, he would be let off from death sentence? your findings are absurd and baseless.

Yes shit skin that's the conclusion i and everyone in this thread came to. The lawyers and the judges are indians and he escaped the death penalty isn't this a very good reason that it's not even the crime that one commits but simply who is presiding over the hearing? Care to make a come back?

Shit skin you say if u met me and beat me it would be me provoking you? Yet what happens if i actually beat you up and send you to a hospital? I am sure that would be you provoking me with your classless peasant insults. Wouldn't you agree?

Yes television is your clone because it's so freaking obvious.

You see you don't even have the means to post the case of business man right here for us to read up on. You make a claim so the burden of proof falls on you to prove it. You're unable to prove it means you failed and you have nothing to prove ok shit skin.

finally you have replied, yellow skin.
verb (used without object)4. Informal . to give an excuse; offer a defense: to alibi for being late.
yes yellow skin, im still sticking to my words. and yes, definitely i wouldnt need a small eyed yellow person to define for me. and since when did i say im a lawyer or im a lawyer wana be? are you in your own world? well, u would think that grave provocation isnt a good one to explain murder cases? when and if your gf or wife says, 'other men are better than you in bed', the only foreigner cock sucking faggot, that would not be provoked, would be you. and anyways, im sure its been proven that hed been gavely provoked as a murder has taken place.
so everyone in this thread has came to this conclusion? the only person seemed to have agreed you are right is you. for ther other case, u can go read for urself. dont come n act here as if you arent unaware of anything. im surprised how come u havent commented on the businessman 44, case yet either? isnt that the same scenario? isnt it supposed to be worse?
you beat me up n send me to hospital? hahaha my toes are gigglig. a slanted eye you mean? lol. wat can u see from the corner of ur slits anyway.
television is my clone? haha. whatever makes you comfortable, small eyes aka kojak bt aka jah rastafar aka flat nose aka yellow skin.
anyways, you can continue sucking your lovely prcs cocks. Cheers... :wink: