• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah neh got away with murder with another ah neh judge

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROFL you must be blind or rather you are an idiot. Ppl that look like the simpsons in real life? :rolleyes: Seems like you're so butt hurt that your skin is the same color as shit but no one actually has yellow colored skin and only the simpsons on tv have yellow skin. Btw don't you think it's weird that they colored the white ppl on the simpsons yellow in color? The simpsons are not chinese/japanese ppl but a typical ang moh family yet they are colored yellow and the funny thing is the keling in that show is colored shit color. :biggrin:

Your example is truly dumb. If everyone in there was indian and the business man was let off of course it isn't racist cos the businessman is chinese. I have never ever heard of ppl in power pulling strings for someone of another color being accused of it being based on something racial. It only works if the person is the same race as those in power. You see how truly stupid you are to actually bring forth this comparison. Is your brain also shit colored?

What the fuck is this rubbish you Piss skin dirty bastard? You stuck your head in the sand and type this rubbish using your dick? Fucking dumb piece of shit.. All i see is shit.. Is this one of the Han's barbarian piss Philosophy?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the fuck is this rubbish you Piss skin dirty bastard? You stuck your head in the sand and type this rubbish using your dick? Fucking dumb piece of shit.. All i see is shit.. Is this one of the Han's barbarian piss Philosophy?

Wah cannot handle with general cos you got stuck in a corner so uses his clone to come in with more bs. No doubt all you see is shit when your skin color is the same as that of shit.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah cannot handle with general cos you got stuck in a corner so uses his clone to come in with more bs. No doubt all you see is shit when your skin color is the same as that of shit.

What dirty cheating shit is this? Typical chinese conning tactic? Lol Fuck you dirty chink. Typical of chinks who love throwing smoke screen.

So where is your clone @Is-Knncb or Scroobal(clone)? haha Fuck you dirty rotten chink.. I wonder how many clones you have.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What dirty cheating con chinese shit is this? Typical chinese conning tactic? Lol Fuck you dirty chink?

So where is your clone @Is-Knncb or Scroobal(clone)? haha Fuck you dirty rotten chink.. I wonder how many clones you have.

You see me responding to you or general all the time when would i have the time to come in with another nick unlike a loser like you once general goes you come in. No wonder you have shit for brains too not just shit for skin.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see me responding to you or general all the time when would i have the time to come in with another nick unlike a loser like you once general goes you come in. No wonder you have shit for brains too not just shit for skin.

What sort of thinking is this? Fucking chinks, Can't comprehend shit.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happened to general btw? He simply disappeared when you come in. Must be tough handling so many nicks.

How the fuck do i know? You a fucking faggot?

I remember your fucking faggot post about a Thai guy in facebook, Seems to me your also a faggot. Your totally fucked up boy.. Sucks to be you.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How the fuck do i know? You a fucking faggot?

I remember your fucking faggot post about a Thai guy in facebook, Seems to me your also a faggot. Your totally fucked up boy.. Sucks to be you.

Post about a thai guy makes a person a faggot? You're slowing removing all doubt that you are an imbecile. So simple to know where your general went. You could not handle 2 nicks simulantaneously so u had to stick with one nick although i don't see what difference it makes since you are also general as if switching to another nick makes it any different.

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post about a thai guy makes a person a faggot? You're slowing removing all doubt that you are an imbecile. So simple to know where your general went. You could not handle 2 nicks simulantaneously so u had to stick with one nick although i don't see what difference it makes since you are also general as if switching to another nick makes it any different.

Nice try to throw one of your han bullshit reply, Typical of you dirty crooks. People do not need clones like you to defend your shit philosophy you dirty yellow freak. Go wipe your bum cos the shit is messing up your head.

Clone king, Where is your @Is-Knnccb and Scroobal(Clone).. Quick get them in to back your garbage up.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice try to throw one of your han bullshit reply, Typical of you dirty crooks. People do not need clones like you to defend your shit philosophy you dirty yellow freak. Go wipe your bum cos the shit is messing up your head.

Clone king, Where is your @Is-Knnccb and Scroobal(Clone).. Quick get them in to back your garbage up.

What a coincidence general disappears in the thick of it and he has got back up somemore but chooses to disappear. oh yeah you signed in with your other nick.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a coincidence general disappears in the thick of it and he has got back up somemore but chooses to disappear. oh yeah you signed in with your other nick.

Ah neh maybe went to heat up his mutton curry, Why you so worried? Your boyfriend?

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah lao! so obvious general and tv same person. major failure. face palm. shake my head.
anyway i see general and tv losing with the argument. period.