• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Girl Likes Veggie Beehoon

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hahahahaha.... i must win Ahgirl's heart on Valentine's Day!!!!

Puta La Madre to Froggy :oIo::biggrin:

I sacrifice eating meat for Ahgirl today....:biggrin:

Ahgirl....here's for you ....

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Why only sacrifice for Ah Girl... I am a million times better than that bitch ok! :oIo: Lao Gao!

Ugly fat girl... this one is world famous veggie beehoon at Holland drive market...it is for pretty and REAL gal like Ahgirl!

Not for Kathoey like u hor...I am still waiting for Ahgirl to sign in...:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese vegetarian food is worse than meat. Lots of gluten and artificial coloring used. Good luck to you if you have Celiac disease. :cool: