• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After listening to this, I kneel down and worship

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lim Swee Say slaughtering chicken. Very bad lyrical parody as English is rendered monosyllabic (a.k.a. broken English) to fit the music of 爱拼才会赢, a popular Hokkien song custom composed for Hokkien macho intonation.

Singapore's response by the SCUMS and hyped as a very GOOD song.

<EMBED height=340 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=560 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/CTMMRrxx-Ug&hl=en_US&fs=1& allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>​
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cheena ppl got no pride plus hypocrites thats why. Malays may be lazy and indians drunk, but they at least are not hypocrites with small dicks and very racist.

they bitch about other races including mix chinese and other ang mo related races here in an ENGLISH forum. hypocrisy. yeah, thats the word.

Altho i dont like ang mo myself but I do like the fluency and ease of the language and some of its pop culture.

But you jokers shouldnt come here and glorify ancient china. its not welcomed. dont you guys have chinese based forum to bitch about your racism?:oIo:

So malays and shit skins are not racist and hypocrites?:rolleyes: Kelings have such small dicks that even normal condoms cannot fit it.

Ease of the english language? Okay why then do non english speakers have difficulty learning english then? Btw your inabaility to learn how to speak and read chinese is due to your own low intelligence not due to the difficulty of the chinese language so pls blame yourself and not the language.

You own this forum? You f-off to a keling praising forum. :oIo:

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
So malays and shit skins are not racist and hypocrites?:rolleyes: Kelings have such small dicks that even normal condoms cannot fit it.

Ease of the english language? Okay why then do non english speakers have difficulty learning english then? Btw your inabaility to learn how to speak and read chinese is due to your own low intelligence not due to the difficulty of the chinese language so pls blame yourself and not the language.

You own this forum? You f-off to a keling praising forum. :oIo:

lol hypocrisy in motion. fuck you chee bye chao ah beng. if you all so love china. why not fuck back to the stupid country. dont want right. bcos you are more racist then me. why? bcos you are a HYPOCRITICAL RACIST. pretend to love your race and screw other race and then come and look down on china.

fuck you chao ah beng. dont come to an english forum and pretend to be classy.