• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Advice needed on divorce lawsuit

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hi, thanks for checking back and masking the name and address in the paper.

I have to say you're fast in catching the detail and the key point.

Indeed the word "another" is the key word here and makes lots of different.

I've double-checked and found out that the defendant has overheard that the lawyer who drafts the paper has made an error.

The "another" is believed to be a typo. It should be "the". So it should be $46000 less than what you guys initially calculated.

I do hope that is the case. Otherwise another $46000 gone is a big loss to him and the kids but a huge gain to the bitch.

Sorry for the confusion :biggrin:
Sue the lawyer for negligence :biggrin:

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, the lady left coz he's poor? If that's the case, good riddance...

Haha, true.

Personally I also feel that poor guy should not marry or have kids.

Unless the wife is rich and willing to support.

Anyway in the case quoted here, the wife didn't leave the husband because of poverty.

But poverty is one of main cause of the breakdown of their marriage.

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think a fair way is to calculate assets (for the purpose of apportioning assets) is to do so only from the assets acquired from, and not before, the date of marriage, along pre-nuptials line. Otherwise, you have all these bitches and gold diggers claiming their share of assets acquired by a man way before the man met, fucked or even married them.

For Sinkie men, please bear the WC in mind and marry a woman for her character, compatibility with your personality, potential to be a good mother, etc. Unless she is unbearably ugly, her looks are not that important for a long term relationship because after the first few fucks, the looks do not matter so much anymore. In fact, it will cost you less in the long term by hiring a hooker if you are going for looks.

Imagine the girl below is Ginfreely, sweet and beautiful, and a virgin to boot. But would it be wise to marry, or have a long term relationship with her despite her beauty and virginity?

View attachment 53900

Indeed and true..

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've double-checked and found out that the defendant has overheard that the lawyer who drafts the paper has made an error.

The "another" is believed to be a typo. It should be "the". So it should be $46000 less than what you guys initially calculated.

Well if it is "the" and not "another", then it should be $46,000 + $53,000 only.

What an incredible, sloppy chibai. Please release the name of this slipshod chibai here when things are settled. We will set Ginfreely on him. She will shaft her broomstick up his arse, pierce his eyeballs with her nipples and choke him with her hymen. That will teach him not to be careless.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Well if it is "the" and not "another", then it should be $46,000 + $53,000 only.

What an incredible, sloppy chibai. Please release the name of this slipshod chibai here when things are settled. We will set Ginfreely on him. She will shaft her broomstick up his arse, pierce his eyeballs with her nipples and choke him with her hymen. That will teach him not to be careless.
Liddat also blame aunty gin ... Lol :biggrin:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no guarantee she'll change (or revert to her true nature) after the ring is put on the finger.

True but I suspect the risk will not be as great. With a pretty face, you will have to spend at least half of your salary every month paying for her lipstick, makeup, nails, hairdo, etc.

Case in point, the gold digger below.

https://nextshark.com/jamie-chua-singapore-instagram/

1550157155000.png

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: she isn't that vicious lah. She's just on the verge of insanity :biggrin:

That's certainly not my experience on my first date with her in that field.

That's why I am now almost blind in both eyes, walk funny as my arsehole still hurts, and I still have some strangulation marks and remnants of her hymen around my neck.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
That's certainly not my experience on my first date with her in that field.

That's why I am now almost blind in both eyes, walk funny as my arsehole still hurts, and I still have some strangulation marks and remnants of her hymen around my neck.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Release the name? Will see about that as it might be sensitive to do it openly.

However is ginfreely really that powerful?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is bloody pap. Everyshit subsidy requires the hell cert. Normal countries peopke dont marry because divorce is always a minus for the guy

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Release the name? Will see about that as it might be sensitive to do it openly.

However is ginfreely really that powerful?

Her hymen, which is a mere thin membrane, had a fight with this broom. This is the outcome for the poor broom (see photo).

Just imagine what she can do to that sloppy lawyer if she goes beyond her hymen and uses her nipples to blind him, or her latest titanium broomstick to shaft up his arse, or worse, decides to be merciless and swallow him whole using her vajayjay as a python.

1550627681800.png

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Her hymen, which is a mere thin membrane, had a fight with this broom. This is the outcome for the poor broom (see photo).

Just imagine what she can do to that sloppy lawyer if she goes beyond her hymen and uses her nipples to blind him, or her latest titanium broomstick to shaft up his arse, or worse, decides to be merciless and swallow him whole using her vajayjay as a python.

View attachment 54321
Lol :biggrin:

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 54321
Ha..:laugh:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
No it's a she. Not lawyer. Some divorced housewife who hates men and thinks that all sinkie men who have done NS are castrated including her own son.

I love SG men, especially those who are wise and courageous

Last edited: