• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Adam khoo’s Joke ? Be careful of such jokes that gave him away !

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This charlatan made his fortune.... teaching others how to get rich! Haha.... hey join my how to get rich classes.... and pay the fees hor !

I wish I hold a class teaching men how to fuck their wives. Live demo using their wives as training partners

Adam Khoo is a financial guru with a proven track record in helping adults and teens become rich and successful in their respective fields, be it professional, financial or academic. You are just jealous because you are still a loser despite shelling out thousands of dollars for one of his seminars. I know your kind.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Adam Khoo is a financial guru with a proven track record in helping adults and teens become rich and successful in their respective fields, be it professional, financial or academic. You are just jealous because you are still a loser despite shelling out thousands of dollars for one of his seminars. I know your kind.

if only i am half as smart as him.:unsure:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's because you are only half as smart as him, that's why you should save up some money to attend his seminars. Then you wouldn't be so dumb anymore.

maybe i went to the wrong seminar, i went to one of his tuition classes for kids.:biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe i went to the wrong seminar, i went to one of his tuition classes for kids.:biggrin:
no need for that. save money like the smart ones do and just attend the summer camp and pay less.
those kids at the kamp will tell you everything they learnt from his classes just to impress you - voila! :rolleyes::geek:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah I recall u.

U broke character after the election results whereby opposition was trounced real bad. Must be a struggle pretending to be a die hard PAP fanboy. U should realise that supporting PAP is not necessarily a bad thing. :wink:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this Adam Khoo is so clever, successful and rich...why does he need to do this low ses job of educating dumbfucks?