• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Adam khoo’s Joke ? Be careful of such jokes that gave him away !

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Skip to main content

Adam Khoo draws flak for inappropriate comments, tries to brush it off as a joke
20190913_adamkhoo.jpg

PHOTO: Facebook/Adam Khoo
RAINER CHEUNG
ASIAONE

Sep 13, 2019
FacebookTwitterEmail

The year is 2019, and misogyny is still prevalent as ever.
Adam Khoo, known for his educational workshops and learning camps, recently landed himself in the soup when his chauvinistic Facebook post rubbed netizens the wrong way.

The educator wrote about his experience at an airport security checkpoint on Tuesday (Sept 10), sharing about how a "fortunately attractive" female security officer patted him down, seemingly "enjoying herself" because she was smiling.

He noted how male security officers were not allowed to frisk female travellers and proceeded to call out the supposed "double standards", questioning why female security officers were the only ones allowed to "enjoy their job".
Netizens were obviously unimpressed by his post. As Khoo's tuition firm teaches children as young as six years old, they found it extremely inappropriate that an educator would encourage such sexist views.
Many proceeded to berate him for being disgusting and outright disrespectful towards women.
20190913_adamkhoo01.png
20190913_adamkhoo02.png
20190913_adamkhoo03.png

20190913_adamkhoo04.png
PHOTO: Facebook
In response to the backlash, Khoo tried to brush it off by saying the post was a joke and that those who were offended were "very sad people" with "inflexible mind".

His response did nothing to quell netizens' anger. Instead, it only fanned the flames.
20190913_adamkhoo05.png
20190913_adamkhoo06.png

20190913_adamkhoo07.png
PHOTO: Facebook
Despite his success as a famed educator, his former students have less than ideal impressions of him. According to them, Khoo has a track record of using inappropriate and sexual teaching methods.
[email protected]
More about
Sexual Harassment Education and Schools Facebook

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
As much as I dislike that fucker, it is true that men like to be touched and stroked by attractive women. We even pay good money for that privilege!:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm quite surprised that his shop is still going strong at West Coast Plaza. It outlasted the Nike Factory Outlet store. :biggrin:

IMG_2154-373x500.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too many SJWs and feminazis in the current generation. Takes offence at the slightest perceived insult.

You can bet your last dollar such an outcry would not exist if the genders were reversed.

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm no Adam Khoo fan, I find pretty much all his lessons nothing more than slick marketing targeting emotionally vulnerable consumers. However, some people these days really need to stop taking offence at every single thing and blow the whole thing up to some sort of social grievance. Such "libtard" behaviors are simply driving rational people off their causes.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm no Adam Khoo fan, I find pretty much all his lessons nothing more than slick marketing targeting emotionally vulnerable consumers. However, some people these days really need to stop taking offence at every single thing and blow the whole thing up to some sort of social grievance. Such "libtard" behaviors are simply driving rational people off their causes.

Libtards and SJWs were never rational people.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My children attended Adam Khoo's holiday camp for gifted kids years ago. They credit his camp for helping them do very well in their PSLE and get into the elite school of their choice.

Their futures would have been ruined if they attended neighbourhood schools instead. Thank you Adam Khoo!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My children attended Adam Khoo's holiday camp for gifted kids years ago. They credit his camp for helping them
You got to be kidding. Adam Koo Koo bird cramp more likely. You better check your children for any external or internal injuries to ascertain any part is ruined before you think about their future.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
adam’s khoo khoo bird got sexcited and ready to fap and flap wings when brushed by chiobu sexcurity orificer.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My children attended Adam Khoo's holiday camp for gifted kids years ago. They credit his camp for helping them do very well in their PSLE and get into the elite school of their choice.

Their futures would have been ruined if they attended neighbourhood schools instead. Thank you Adam Khoo!

What a waste of money. You should have sent them to a Tony Robbins seminar when he's in Sinkieland. :wink:

Adam Khoo's 'hsien tau' is for swindling low SES but kiasu Sinkie parents. :biggrin:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jasmine Yee can go warm up a cucumber in her microwave and fuck herself in her smelly cunt.