• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Adam khoo’s Joke ? Be careful of such jokes that gave him away !

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never apologize to social justice warriors. You will not placate or appease them. In fact, apologizing makes them sense weakness, and they'll be emboldened to demand more.

If you are offended then boycott his business. Let your wallets do the talking.

No one has a sacrosanct right to not be offended.

Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My children attended Adam Khoo's holiday camp for gifted kids years ago. They credit his camp for helping them do very well in their PSLE and get into the elite school of their choice.

Their futures would have been ruined if they attended neighbourhood schools instead. Thank you Adam Khoo!
fuck lah, going few times around the table to tarpow free food at rc events with you standing at one korner collecting those styrofoam pkts in a large aunty lucy plastic bag doesn't need education to what comes naturally to them - since you're their best example and teacher.
and telling them to pretend and look like "new kids on the block" whenever they resort to this sia suay behaviour is never cool :frown:

jw5

Loyal
Damn fucking gian png. :rolleyes::biggrin:

fuck lah, going few times around the table to tarpow free food at rc events with you standing at one korner collecting those styrofoam pkts in a large aunty lucy plastic bag doesn't need education to what comes naturally to them - since you're their best example and teacher.
and telling them to pretend and look like "new kids on the block" whenever they resort to this sia suay behaviour is never cool :frown:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You got to be kidding. Adam Koo Koo bird cramp more likely. You better check your children for any external or internal injuries to ascertain any part is ruined before you think about their future.

My kids also attended Super Camp. It's great for kids. It was money well spent to make them motivated and hungry to succeed and steal other people's lunches when they grow up.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
1568503021284.png

nbcb, earn so much marnee

u see his face machiam Sg roads

so many pot holes and hums

and never even bother to wash his face

tiagong, he never brush his teeth also

that why, when he opens his mouth

jitao offend people liao

and yet so many gong parents send their kids to him

nbcb

no wonder, PAP can rule Sg for over 50 years

even our ah Meng skin look much better than him

and also much moar handsome than him lo

1568503362615.png

if nimbu were to choose between him and ah Meng

nimbu will prefer ah Meng

really one

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This charlatan made his fortune.... teaching others how to get rich! Haha.... hey join my how to get rich classes.... and pay the fees hor !

I wish I hold a class teaching men how to fuck their wives. Live demo using their wives as training partners

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Actually Adam Khoo is the same like most of you Chee Koh peks here. Typical hum sup sinkie Male.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually Adam Khoo is the same like most of you Chee Koh peks here. Typical hum sup sinkie Male.
hanor, except that most here don't waste time beating around the bush and belukar - straight to the point of 'ai-sio-kan mai" and then bashing the bush immediately thereafter :whistling:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My kids also attended Super Camp. It's great for kids. It was money well spent to make them motivated and hungry to succeed and steal other people's lunches when they grow up.
no need go super camp lah - just any rc event will suffice to hone their new-found skills :whistling: