• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

About Chinese Zodiac sign

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey; you may be missing something these whiLes..do find time at Least this 2014 to read them up; who knows you
may uncoVer a gem in the Crown..:wink:

Thanks I will try... Oh by the way Joey and Lillian both learn from Yap Cheng Hai and master from Malaysia. But Joey has a few other masters too. The difference is Lillian advocate placement of ornament while Joey uses the good sector, if you know what I mean.

Also though placement of ornament is not his liking but he did mentioned about placing of fish tank, that in itself is already a placement. And for your information such remedies began in the 1800s introduce by a scholar in Guangzhou if I remember correctly.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks I will try... Oh by the way Joey and Lillian both learn from Yap Cheng Hai and master from Malaysia. But Joey has a few other masters too. The difference is Lillian advocate placement of ornament while Joey uses the good sector, if you know what I mean.

Also though placement of ornament is not his liking but he did mentioned about placing of fish tank, that in itself is already a placement. And for your information such remedies began in the 1800s introduce by a scholar in Guangzhou if I remember correctly.

Mr Kantangman you seems expert on this subject.. Pls enlighten me..Placing fish tank inside home must be at a strategic location right? And many fortune tellers are saying that Goat people would have a good year in this Horse Year? Any truth in that?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh btw Bro, do you happen to foLLow on LiLLian Too's as weLL ?..
Hearsay Joey's her former Feng Shui student, tiLL he branched out..:cool:
Seems to me both are coming in from different FS perspertive now.

1 things..i dont really like lilian too material..because i find she keep promoting her products like crystals...coins...and lot of superstitious shits like pi xiu, tian lu..etc. joey is different. he is more direct. he dont encourage to buy all these crystal products, he dont encourage buying a ruyi,buying pi xiu, he dont encourage placing lions.
he more into the art of flying stars.
lilian too bazi calculator is full of mistake also.
did send her a email to inform her of the mistake..but no respond from their company.
i have 1 of the hong kong Raymond lo ba zi books.damm expensive.

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Kantangman you seems expert on this subject.. Pls enlighten me..Placing fish tank inside home must be at a strategic location right? And many fortune tellers are saying that Goat people would have a good year in this Horse Year? Any truth in that?

eddy i am born in goat year.
reason why all master say goat is in tip top condition because in astrology sheep energy and horse energy are in affinity relationship.nothing much to do with the animal though.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eddy i am born in goat year.
reason why all master say goat is in tip top condition because in astrology sheep energy and horse energy are in affinity relationship.nothing much to do with the animal though.

Ok Ykhuser, thanks alot for this info..

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not an expert but I happen to like this subject and learn more into it. Now to answer your questions: 1) fish tank has to be placed in accordance to the flying star number 8 and usually this is recommended by the master(s).
But some masters they will not tell you this, the reason for placing in flying star 8 is due to the fact that we are in period 8 fengshui now. Also depending on where this star 8 flies into which sector in your home and to have the effect usually the master would recommended a big fish tank. This is because fish tank have lives and brings the energy and contain by the water. Because all energy has to be contain by the water.

As for me I prefer to recommend water features, reason is small and easy to manage, compare to having to change the water and replace the fish when it dies ever so often. But I must say that water features will take a longer period to take effect, especially when we stay in HDB or apartments. For landed property the effect will be quicker as the size of the water features can be bigger.

2) As for those born in the year of Goat having a better luck, well it is due to the Yang Fire element that brings about growth in the Yin Earth Goat. This is a generic answer as long as you understand the 5 elements. It would still be best to read the whole bazi rather than to say that Goat is good. Because the luck cycles along with the bazi will tell you more. I suggest you get books that will advise you more on your bazi, and you will learn more about it.

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok Ykhuser, thanks alot for this info..

I would like to add, for this year 2014, the zodiacs that has lucks are those who born in Ox, Rooster and Dog. If your bazi has this 3 zodiacs you too will get a windfall, plus if your bazi has 庚/辛, 甲/乙, 丙/丁will even be better. So for instant people born in 乙丑,丁酉,辛酉,甲戌,庚戌 in itself they have the luck zodiacs and with the combo they form the metal, wood and fire elements to bring about the luck elements for this year.

Hope the information help.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to add, for this year 2014, the zodiacs that has lucks are those who born in Ox, Rooster and Dog. If your bazi has this 3 zodiacs you too will get a windfall, plus if your bazi has 庚/辛, 甲/乙, 丙/丁will even be better. So for instant people born in 乙丑,丁酉,辛酉,甲戌,庚戌 in itself they have the luck zodiacs and with the combo they form the metal, wood and fire elements to bring about the luck elements for this year.

thank for the detail.is exactly how we are using elements influence to justify ah gong 2014 luck.

Oracle

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 2008 when the flying star number 8 flew in my bedroom direction, it was damn good year for me though I'm non believer in all these. Consider it coincidence.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks alot Mr Kantangman for this information.. Will up your points as my show of appreciation later..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Do you read palm? i got a photo of both of my palm in the forum..if you can read, pls tell me about my fortune.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mr. Kangtangman, I don't quite understand. you write ' 庚/辛, 甲/乙, 丙/丁', does it means they have to be together, as in 庚 is in the heaven, while 辛 is in the earth?

also, I read on th\e internet about how to see your luck. it says the month pillar controls your luck. example, if a person's monthly heaven pillar is water, while his day heaven pillar is wood, the internet suggest to add more water, since water will encourage wood to grow.

for me, its a bit confusing. my monthly heaven pillar is 丙/strong wood, while my day heaven pillar is 丙/strong fire. I cannot be throwing wood into fire as this will cause all to be burnt away. so how?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr. Kangtangman, I don't quite understand. you write ' 庚/辛, 甲/乙, 丙/丁', does it means they have to be together, as in 庚 is in the heaven, while 辛 is in the earth?

for your info..庚/辛, 甲/乙, 丙/丁 are heaven.
they are just yang/yin in aspect.
they are not the same
example
庚 yang metal
辛 yin metal
it doesnt mean yin metal is weak and useless.
in laymen term if he say

Last edited: