• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

About Chinese Zodiac sign

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
金木水火土,五行。
鼠牛虎兔龙蛇马羊猴鸡狗猪,十二生肖。
total of 60 specific variations and yet to look at the individual's 生成八字。
those masters on the TV show only give a general outlook lah...
just to add on:

金木水火土 each got yin and yang total is 10 characters

鼠牛虎兔龙蛇马羊猴鸡狗猪 are the 12 character.
total 60 jia zi

Bazi mean 8 characters.
it appear SOMETHING like this

1x 2x 3x 4x
5y 6y 7y 8y

4 chinese characters on the heaven (TOP )/ 4 chinese characters on the earthly (below)
when any master make General prediction, they only base on 1 of the character from the earthly which is 8y
1 character out of the 8 ..you can probably fig out the %.
but this character ( which is 8y ) is very important because QI penetrate first from the right before it can influence 7y ..6y..lastly 5y

8y is also used to determine if you fan tai shu or if you are in luck

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
金木水火土 each got yin and yang total is 10 characters

oh yah... forgot about 阴阳 too... last heard the fortunes of two individuals separated by 60 years of age share similar 天命? any logic?

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
to the normal uneducated peasant , the whole lunar calender is a rather complicated matter. beginning with 甲子(year of the rat ) in a sixty year cycle. worst still was that if a new emperor was crowned, it was included in their calender.e.g.雍正三年(the 3rd year in the reigh of emperor yong zheng. 乾隆八年(the eight year in the reign of emporer Qian long". To simplify it, the 12 animals were selected to represent the year. the illiterate farmers may not remember 甲子 ,but would definitely remember he was borned in the year of the rat. The Chinese scholar very good at creating the mystery surrounding how the animals were selected by the Jade emperor.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the zodiac sign simply means is all Chinese will live up to 60 years. The extras are just borrowed time.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can ask her to PM me? :o:

HAHAHA, too bad now she is attached to a married man, who promised her he will divorce his wife soon. That man just married his wife 2-3 mths after knowing her. He told her it is due to the commitment that he has to marry the wife but will divorce her in near future. I said good luck to her :biggrin: She really love bad-ass dick . My dick was always ready but a good-ass dick lol

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
It's all in your hand, you are the controller, fengshui are bullshit.

used to think that way too :o:o:o
thinking i could reap what i sow, then noted that conditions must be right. read up a bit more about 风水, then reckoned that some of the stuffs written are actually conventional wisdom and not all are mumbo-jumbo...

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
used to think that way too :o:o:o
thinking i could reap what i sow, then noted that conditions must be right. read up a bit more about 风水, then reckoned that some of the stuffs written are actually conventional wisdom and not all are mumbo-jumbo...

I would like to add though the bazi or 8 characters has very much written out "destiny" but each of us has a free will to make certain decisions that alter the path so to certain extend we tend to alter somewhat along the way. As the hokkien saying goes 3 points are destiny 7 points depends on our effort.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That fuckface Feng Shui 'master' appearing on TV giving forecasts is the same fucktard that had a very public sexual affair that got exposed and hit headlines in the Chinese tabloids. Wife vs mistress.
If he was any good he would have predicted his own misfortune.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would like to add though the bazi or 8 characters has very much written out "destiny" but each of us has a free will to make certain decisions that alter the path so to certain extend we tend to alter somewhat along the way. As the hokkien saying goes 3 points are destiny 7 points depends on our effort.

i changed my moniker from eatmyfifthhoof to eatshitndie, stopped eating pig trotters and instead started eating more vege and drinking soursop juice. i'm now thinner, healthier, shit more often, and love spending time in the toilet. they are the happiest moments of my life. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That fuckface Feng Shui 'master' appearing on TV giving forecasts is the same fucktard that had a very public sexual affair that got exposed and hit headlines in the Chinese tabloids. Wife vs mistress.
If he was any good he would have predicted his own misfortune.

Master Hui Jie is quite famous in the fengshui industry.

20121011.142447_geomancer.jpg