• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

About Chinese Zodiac sign

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
三分天注定,七分靠打拼,要拼才会赢。
this song is very the nice :smile::smile::smile:

Yeah till today in Taiwan most people like to sing this song in KTV. It's a song that tell us to constantly making effort in our lives even though our destiny has been written already.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah till today in Taiwan most people like to sing this song in KTV. It's a song that tell us to constantly making effort in our lives even though our destiny has been written already.

This song along with 浪子的心声 and 舞女 are the top 3 hokkien songs of all time. They have played and sung to death by countless people.
The songwriters or owner of the songs must be millionaires from the royalty received....

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This song along with 浪子的心声 and 舞女 are the top 3 hokkien songs of all time. They have played and sung to death by countless people.
The songwriters or owner of the songs must be millionaires from the royalty received....

Sadly to inform you that those 2 song writers did not get much out of it. Instead the recording company who owns it are milking every cents from the KTVs and reproductions of these 2 songs. Just like 劉家昌, he has written hundreds or thousands of songs in the 60s up till 80s yet he didn't have the right but the recording company.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How about this song?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vHBYkgyO4Js" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sadly to inform you that those 2 song writers did not get much out of it. Instead the recording company who owns it are milking every cents from the KTVs and reproductions of these 2 songs. Just like 劉家昌, he has written hundreds or thousands of songs in the 60s up till 80s yet he didn't have the right but the recording company.

btw is this zhang hui mei? I think she's just one of those 7th month singers but fuck she looks so much like ah mei

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qAIGhrNYABg?list=PLBB40153F8CC5815B" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since everyone's bazi is different, they should not write a general ones as it as good as never write. It becomes I can predict also . If kena means he good at it, if never kena means you not in that bazi..like that sure win liao

Ya Lor..like PAP...Head I win...Tail U lose...

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw is this zhang hui mei? I think she's just one of those 7th month singers but fuck she looks so much like ah mei

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qAIGhrNYABg?list=PLBB40153F8CC5815B" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No she is not Ah Mei, I can't recall her name as she is no longer appearing on the entertainment industries these days. She could be the original singer for this song though.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Shēngxiào (Chinese: 生肖, literally "birth likeness"), also known in English as the Chinese zodiac ("zodiac" derives from the similar concept in Western Astrology and means "circle of animals"), is a scheme and systematic plan of future action, that relates each year to an animal and its reputed attributes, according to a 12-year cycle. It remains popular in several East Asian countries, such as China, Vietnam, Korea, Taiwan and Japan.

The question here is : There are so...many people with the same year born, how can everyone that belongs to certain sign have same future :confused:
Knowing that it is bullshit, why are there Master aka Ta Shi making their comments on TV and medias ? :*:

that's a very general commentary.

to be really into it, u gotta ask my li'l brother leetahsar who's now a MONK.

it involves also the timing of one's birth, the state of the cosmic alignment, the unique omen that could be occuring at that moment of birth. for example, christ's birth was a depicted by 3 very bright glowing stars guiding the wise men to him.

it's more of a very old school of arts of geomancy that includes fortune reading.

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me share what I understand of the general predictions which most master would tend to publish or announced via the media. Hopefully with the information you will better understand the rationale behind.

The 12 zodiacs are represented by the 5 elements, namely Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. And these 5 elements changes with times. As such each year you will see 2 elements and they are in the form of heavenly stem and earthly branch, again this made up of 10 elements that sit in the heavenly stem and 12 elements that sit in the earthly branch. The combinations of these stems and branches will create some effects between them as well as on the yearly elements. Of course if you want to go into very detail reading then one will look at the 10 year luck cycle, how they correspond with the yearly elements. (For a good master, with the good knowledge of the elements he/she could even tell what will be taking place within 2-3 weeks time).

Therefore from there the masters will then interpret base on their knowledge of these elements and how they interpret the combination works in reference to the yearly elements. So some masters who has a better understanding of the elements will then see more information, while those who has less understanding would interpret otherwise. More importantly these publications or publicise via the media would create more business for them. So this explained that the general prediction are there for the masses leisure reading, one should not take it seriously. After all there is this "free will" in us that will choose other path even though our so call destiny has been written.

To really tell individual's luck, it would be best to go into each individual birth dates and time (year,month,day and hour). Now in Taiwan and Hong Kong there are masters even go to the extend of reading into minutes of your birth. And they are known as 10 pillars. Again all these information can only tell what has happened, what will be taking place, but does not necessary says the results, after all the "free will" in us may alter our path.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Again all these information can only tell what has happened, what will be taking place, but does not necessary says the results, after all the "free will" in us may alter our path.

yah! sinkie sheep like me will be lucky this year! :smile::smile::smile:

looking at it logically, if i don't buy the lottery, i get zero chance of striking.
so if i buy more, then the chances of striking also increase right?

altogether now... HUAT AH!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah! sinkie sheep like me will be lucky this year! :smile::smile::smile:

looking at it logically, if i don't buy the lottery, i get zero chance of striking.
so if i buy more, then the chances of striking also increase right?

altogether now... HUAT AH!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Of course, everything starts with the first step. :biggrin:

But I would like to add, check if you have the "Indirect Wealth" in your bazi first:smile: don't simply buys and in the end not winning anything....apologise and don't mean to throw you the wet blanket, but just want to spent wisely.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wonder if anyOne here goes for Joey's Yap annuaL Feng shui & Bazi Convention ?..
It's my 3rd season Listening to him; beLieVe it of not, my Life have certainLy improVed..:smile:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder if anyOne here goes for Joey's Yap annuaL Feng shui & Bazi Convention ?..
It's my 3rd season Listening to him; beLieVe it of not, my Life have certainLy improVed..:smile:

i have all his series books.
his books is easily understandable

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I've been attending his seminar since the first one, bought a few of his books but no time to read:biggrin:
Due to my work commitment, they are all still in the wrappers still:smile:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have all his series books.
his books is easily understandable

Oh btw Bro, do you happen to foLLow on LiLLian Too's as weLL ?..
Hearsay Joey's her former Feng Shui student, tiLL he branched out..:cool:
Seems to me both are coming in from different FS perspertive now.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've been attending his seminar since the first one, bought a few of his books but no time to read:biggrin:
Due to my work commitment, they are all still in the wrappers still:smile:

Hey; you may be missing something these whiLes..do find time at Least this 2014 to read them up; who knows you
may uncoVer a gem in the Crown..:wink: