• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aaron kowk secrets on how to wIthdraw CPF

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
1567124847216.png

lancome-aaron-kwok-hero.jpg

CELEBRITY
Aaron Kwok in Singapore: What's his secret to looking good at 53?
BY SERENE SEOW

29 AUG 2019

The Hong Kong superstar, who was recently in town for the unveiling of Lancome’s new anti-ageing product, revealed he’s got a "punishment exercise" regime.

lancome-aaron-kwok-hero.jpg

Heavenly king Aaron Kwok in Singapore for Lancome's Advanced Genifique Youth Activating serum launch. (Photo: CY)
Heavenly King Aaron Kwok zipped into town on Thursday night (Aug 29) for the unveiling of Lancome’s latest product at the Genifique Discovery Tunnel along Orchard Road.
Launched a decade ago, the luxury perfumes and cosmetics house’s award-winning Advanced Genifique Youth Activating serum has gotten an updated formula, a cocktail of patented hyaluronic acid, pre- and probiotic fragments to fight ageing.

lancome-aaron-kwok-event-2.jpg

(Photo: CY)

And in keeping with the event, Kwok teased the crowd, asking them if he looked better than usual and crediting his rested complexion to the new serum. “I used it last night,” said the Hong Kong superstar.
ADVERTISEMENT

At 53, the singer-actor hardly looks a day over 35. “I started to take care of my skin from way back in 1995. That’s 24 years of persistence. Taking care of the skin is not just what women do; men should do it, too.”

lancome-aaron-kwok-serum.jpg

Lancome's Genifique range. (Photo: CY)

Looking is best is what’s expected of him, after all. “As a singer, I have to ensure that I am always presenting the best version of myself to the audience, especially during concert season.”
So what’s his secret? “By keeping my body in shape, eating well, resting sufficiently and having a good skincare regime.”

lancome-aaron-kwok-event.jpg

Hong Kong singer Aaron Kwok poses for a photo. (Photo: CY)

And what would that be? “It differs from person to person which is why you have to find what works for you. And when you nail it down, make sure you stick to it faithfully. My nightly ritual is something I never, ever skip.”
The father of two is uncompromising when it comes to taking care of his face. “We cannot afford to get lazy about taking care of our skin because our face is the first thing everyone sees.”

lancome-aaron-kwok-rozz.jpg

Rozz and Aaron Kwok. (Photo: CY)

Taking care of his appearance doesn’t stop at the face. “I don’t control what I eat but I counter this indulgence with what I call ‘punishment exercise’ which means I exercise for at least an hour everyday, even if it means that I get less rest.”
“As we age, fitness levels may differ but consistent exercise helps combats ageing. That’s how I keep looking youthful.”

lancome-aaron-kwok-with-jeanette-aw.jpg

Aaron Kwok with Jeanette Aw. (Photo: CY)

Looking the part of a gentleman is also part of Kwok’s self-prescribed job description. “To look like a gentleman, you have to dress the part even if it involves some suffering like bearing with soaring temperatures when donning a jacket,” he said with a laugh.
“But there’s air-conditioning everywhere in Singapore so the guys here have nothing to worry about.”

lancome-aaron-kwok-discovery-tunnel.jpg

The Genifique Discovery Tunnel. (Photo: CY)

The Lancome Genifique Discovery Tunnel is located outside Mandarin Gallery from Aug 30 to Sep 8, 10am to 9:30pm.
ADVERTISEMENT

RECOMMENDED

CELEBRITY
Talking music, fashion and bags with JJ Lin, Fann Wong, Rebecca Lim and Nathan Hartono

FASHION
With fashion’s Gold Index at an all-time high, is a new Gilded Age upon us?

ACCESSORIES
How to remove stains from designer bags so you won’t have to throw them away

JEWELLERY
Statement jewels: The best pieces to wear on your next tropical getaway

Recommended by

MORE STORIES

DINING
The ‘world's best croissant’ and a Gardens By The Bay dessert at Singapore's first cafe festival

TRENDING
What to see at Sentosa Sandsation: Star Wars Edition at Siloso Beach

STYLE & BEAUTY
Talking music, fashion and bags with JJ Lin, Fann Wong, Rebecca Lim and Nathan Hartono

VIDEOS
Star Wars sand sculptures at Sentosa Sandsation 2019 | CNA Lifestyle
PROMOTED STORIES

Copyright© Mediacorp 2019. Mediacorp Pte Ltd.
All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN Does he really use Lancome products to look youthful KNN by looking youthful with exercises and beauty products at 53 the inside organ is roughly how old KNN

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN Does he really use Lancome products to look youthful KNN by looking youthful with exercises and beauty products at 53 the inside organ is roughly how old KNN
The fact that he is not sick means inside organ should be ok...for most of us we just want to withdraw a 6 digit fig from cpf at 55 and from there onwards get income of 5k PM with limited work and no sickness and at the same time to go peacefully at 80 plus 90

jw5

Loyal
Not only does he look good, but his acting has improved by leaps and bounds since his younger days. Kudos to him. :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only does he look good, but his acting has improved by leaps and bounds since his younger days. Kudos to him. :wink:
Yes he has matured and aged very well indeed
When he first appeared on the scene he was good looking but in a teeny bopper way and he looks plasticky. Now he looks damn manly.
He is the Asian equivalent of Leonardo Di Carpio and Mark Walhberg.
Another of his peer that is in similar way is Louis Koo

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes he has matured and aged very well indeed
When he first appeared on the scene he was good looking but in a teeny bopper way and he looks plasticky. Now he looks damn manly.
He is the Asian equivalent of Leonardo Di Carpio and Mark Walhberg.
Another of his peer that is in similar way is Louis Koo
KNN generally hk movie actors (non tvb) are good with keeping their looks and mostly aged gracefully KNN even richie ren aged 53 also getting more manly and improved in acting KNN some of the nicholas tze gang in gen x cop recently all appeared in HK movie award KNN all doesnt age one KNN you see mediacorpse one really KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN morale of the story is don't be a drama actor KNN you see the young and dangerous gang all still fit whereas the only one that joined tvb has become uncle with little hair KNN