• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A woman should be a wife in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, you are fucking a dinosaur alright!

Wonder what your mother thought of you when you were an egg - should have smashed the egg when she laid you! Never thought that she would raise you to be a pimp.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
How old are you? Is that how you inteprete words? Just one way? What makes you see the need to bring my mother into the picture? This is as polite as I can be. Please don't make it personal. Unless you insist. Checkout Clinton666 in the rubbish heap.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Average rate is 200/1/1? How do you charge for your wife?

I don't charge my wife, do you charge yours? You had totally misconstrued the meaning of my thread. The title is a saying meant in the old days as advice to woman that they have to play a part to strengthen the marriage by keeping the husband interest alive so as to discourage the husband from straying. But in this day and age with the modern woman earning more or holding higher positions than many men, this had lost it's relevance except for those women who had not attained higher qualifications, thus losing out in bargaining power. I find it strange when I read through your posts, I'm able to deduce that you had benefitted from a higher education. But why had you not developed the prudence of getting into details and forethought before you commit yourself to a rejoinder? So the criticism of some about forumers are not too far off the mark when they say that people with few exceptions who hide behind the anonymity of the internet tend to be shallow in both mentality and character. The measure of a true man is not to pass cheap shots at another unless he has the courage to be taken to task face to face. What is the point of posting comments without the intent to contribute something positive to our fellow forumers? Some sort of etiquette should be upheld or do you not have it in you to see it as a virtue? I don't intent to pursue the an argument any further with anyone, I'll just leave it to the judgement of my peers. Funny thing about your interpretation of grammatical structure in a sentence.

The next time round I'm going to be specific in my thread that I'm only bringing up a subject for discourse with people from my own culture only if the subject has only relevance to my own race.

Last edited:

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
For his wife la. Anyway he won't mind as he said he is fucking dinosaur wat....

Yellow People obviously has a beef with Chinese people. Zack123, I'm sure is Malay. But with the kind of language used in postings that had turned into debates inclusive of disparaging racial remarks, guess all is fair. I could only hope that an oversensitive person would not find it so unbearable as to raise a ruckus with the authorities, thereby giving them an excuse to set some form of control over our freedom of expression. Self restrain should be made as the first priority. All it takes is one person to be made an example of, ie taken to task severely then what we had taken as a given will be lost. Mark my words, the signs are there.

Last edited:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yellow People obviously has a beef with Chinese people. Zack123, I'm sure is Malay. But with the kind of language used in postings that had turned into debates inclusive of disparaging racial remarks, guess all is fair. I could only hope that an oversensitive person would not find it so unbearable as to raise a ruckus with the authorities, thereby giving them an excuse to set some form of control over our freedom of expression. Self restrain should be made as the first priority. All it takes is one person to be made an example of, ie taken to task severely then what we had taken as a given will be lost. Mark my words, the signs are there.

Marked. I'll look for the signs

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
A woman should be a wife in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom.
How about a cleaner in the toilet too? A good host in the living room too? A good store manager in the storeroom? A good nanny and tutor and mother in the kid's room? A mechanic in the garage? A librarian in the reading room? :wink:

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How old are you? Is that how you inteprete words? Just one way? What makes you see the need to bring my mother into the picture? This is as polite as I can be. Please don't make it personal. Unless you insist. Checkout Clinton666 in the rubbish heap.

You have a taste of a sinkie reply, didn't you. Well, you got to get used to it sometimes. :cool:

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think a woman should be a whore in the kitchen & also a whore in the bedroom. :biggrin:

Maybe 'slut' is a better word. :smile:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
The next time round I'm going to be specific in my thread that I'm only bringing up a subject for discourse with people from my own culture only if the subject has only relevance to my own race.

Suggestion: Next time make sure your blain is in gear before exposing your arse in this forum. In the 1st place you mentioned wife, whore and dinosaur all in the same post. A cocky and vain boast. What type of responses were you expecting?? Ahahahaha.