• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A wave of crimes by foreign workers in Singapore

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Five nabbed for 2am assault

wahlaneh...
that specky white dress girl half-bending in front row nehneh almost zaogeng liao.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gee I never would have known. :rolleyes: I thought all Chinks had exactly the same features.

Take a look at this photo then... slitty specky eyes... same toothy grin...photoshop or coincidence?

You are a dumb POS. Anyone can see that all of these ppl are different individuals and in no way do they look alike.

You dumb azz, if we decided to apply your logical fallacies then ALL ppl from the same race look alike. Let's say they take a photo of your stupid camel jockey sand nigger race. All of them have that stupid retarded mean hard stare, long beak nose, hairy like an ape beard and the women are hairy too and covered up like ninjas all of them look the same. :oIo:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ex-Mustafa workers jailed
Jun 4, 2010

TWO former executives of Mustafa were yesterday jailed a year each for stealing $35,995 worth of cellphones from the 24-hour shopping mall.

K.A. Syed Buhari, 41, then an accounts executive, and Indian national Abubackar Tajudeen, 38, then a retail operations executive, hatched a plan which relied on the very nature of their respective jobs to work.

Tajudeen, who supervised the counter selling cellphones, would remove the phones from stock, and then pass information on the models and number of units to Buhari, who amended the stock quantity electronically in the store's inventory so the stolen phones would not be missed.

After this was done, the pair used accomplices to move the stolen goods out of the store in Syed Alwi Road. This went on between Jan 19 and Feb 9.

Both men have since been fired, but have repaid the loss to the company.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Darren Goh said their modus operandi was uncovered when a security officer noticed one of their accomplices, Seeni Kader Ibrahim, 22, collecting three sealed plastic bags from Tajudeen and leaving without paying. Seeni was detained and the police were called in.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
As the forum host i would expect you to resize the pic to fit nicely instead of making us scroll our browser bar from left to right. :rolleyes:

My apologies. I have auto resizing configured on my browser so I didn't notice how big the image was.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
More evidence that chinks look alike.... coincidence or photoshop? :p

The irony of it all is that they try to act like Westerners.

1232605158370.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1232605158370.jpg

You are a moron. Comeon post a group photo of arabs, ang mohs or any other race. They all look the same.

Capano2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical Stereotype of Asians

1) PRC - Women are prostitutes, men are all thieves, both are dogs.
2) Bangla - All looks the same, black, dumb & can't operate any electrical equipment above 3 watt without destroying it.
3) Indians - Act like they are superior being but in actual fact they still can't get rid of their bad body odour whatever status they are and they still are the bastard inbreed. Not forgetting the rat boys are from India and they are wife beaters!

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever wonder why cab drivers in china install metal or plastic panels to segregate themselves and passagers? Most new cabs were without the cage because of image for the olympics. Cab drivers throat were slashed, then robbed. This particular mode happened during tightening of credit by banks, where many construction sites suspended work.... go figure.

Regardless of nationality, desperate times, desperate measures. With loans to pay plus any unforeseen unfortunate events back home. Because of different social evironment, sinkies can never comprehend alien mentality and preempt.

Once, a worker burst into the singaporean GM office, took his ashtray and wanted to wack his head. Then this worker was diagnosed with mental illness....got certificate to proof his illness somemore lol.

Just dont thrown caution to the wind and be alert.

I believe there is more than meet the eyes. Were they exploited by local employers and there is no ministries where they could turn to for help thus killing became their last bold resort. Unlike indian and china workers, sarawak workers are not that mild

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plus,

Pretty lady driving an expensive car - someone's mistress or a kept woman

Item 2 and 3; all are rocket scientist if circumstances necessitate such a claim.:biggrin:

Typical Stereotype of Asians

1) PRC - Women are prostitutes, men are all thieves, both are dogs.
2) Bangla - All looks the same, black, dumb & can't operate any electrical equipment above 3 watt without destroying it.
3) Indians - Act like they are superior being but in actual fact they still can't get rid of their bad body odour whatever status they are and they still are the bastard inbreed. Not forgetting the rat boys are from India and they are wife beaters!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You dumb azz, if we decided to apply your logical fallacies then ALL ppl from the same race look alike. Let's say they take a photo of your stupid camel jockey sand nigger race. All of them have that stupid retarded mean hard stare, long beak nose, hairy like an ape beard and the women are hairy too and covered up like ninjas all of them look the same. :oIo:
That's the problem with the chinks.... they know how to dish it out but they don't like a dose of their own medicine. :rolleyes:

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jun 4, 2010

5 charged with gang robbery

<!-- by line --> <!-- end by line --> FIVE Bangladeshi men were charged with gang robbery of RM500,000 (S$214,600) from a money changer courier while armed with knives. Mohd Ali, 30, Muhammad Zahirul Islam Muhammad Aminul Islam, 26, Masum Hayder Tofazzal Hossain, 28, Salim Miah Ibrahim Miah, 32, and Md Milton Talukder Md Samsul Haq Talukder, 31, allegedly robbed Mr Zainun Sultan Baharuddin of the cash at a flat in Dorset Road last Thursday.

Three of them are said to have been armed with knives at the time. They were remanded at Tanglin police division and will appear in court next Friday. If convicted they face a jail term of between five and 20 years plus at least 12 strokes of the cane.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This time it is the bangladeshis with work permit. Is Singapore safe anymore? Can we no longer walk on the streets without being robbed or murdered nowadays? :mad:

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_535117.html

Jun 3, 2010
Couriers robbed of nearly $215k
By Alexis Cai

WEARING ski masks to hide their identities, a gang of six men - one wielding a knife - ambushed two couriers and robbed them of RM500,000 (S$214,929).

They repeatedly punched one of the victims inside the 11th-storey flat in Dorset Road before fleeing down the staircase.

The robbery happened last Thursday at about 2am. The victims, two Malaysians, had intended to spend the night at the flat before delivering the money to moneychangers later that morning.

The gang - believed to be all Bangladeshis holding jobs in Singapore under valid work permits - had gotten wind that their victims were carrying huge amounts of cash and were waiting for them.

In a statement on Thursday, police said they rounded up five suspects, aged between 27 to 32, over the last two days.

The sixth suspect is still at large.

Is everyone in this country and forum gone stupid or what? This is such a bullshit story, and true to shit times reporting leaves more questions than answers. Nobody seems to be asking how the Police know that the robbers are Bangladeshis, and that the men they arrested were the actual robbers? I mean they were all wearing ski masks right? How do you even prove that they are the ones? U mean 2 malaysian moneychangers just entered the country can identify their assailants by their voices? How can the police make an arrest so fast (in only one week) with just a discription of 6 chaps in ski masks? If you were a moneychanger carrying over $200K, would you not be careful to open the door to anyone, especially at 2am at night, and especially if they are wearing ski masks? :biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to do with the street. The crime was indoors and the robbers went to the premises, showing that they knew where to hit. Don't try to scare everybody by implying the streets and Singapore are not safe anymore! It was a targeted victim. People robbing other people have always occurred since cave dweller's days.

This time it is the bangladeshis with work permit. Is Singapore safe anymore? Can we no longer walk on the streets without being robbed or murdered nowadays? :mad:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the problem with the chinks.... they know how to dish it out but they don't like a dose of their own medicine. :rolleyes:

Get the fuck out of here liar. Nobody has said anything degradatory to your race and when the other races get insulted they respond too so everyone reacts the same way. You piece of shit stop making up lies about east Asians

Hewlett

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems the security is sinkie is not so good after all or should I say sinky are easy target for foreingers?

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal

1232605158370.jpg

While I agree many asian like to act like Westerners, in this picture, the fella who shows the V sign, is more like trying to act like a nigger..