• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A wave of crimes by foreign workers in Singapore

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
v-sign.jpg

Are we all blacks ?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The V-signs gives each and everyone new hope that
they "might just look unique" in the way the hold their V-signs .

You know every V-signs look different in consolation
to thei similiar template asian faces .

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is it with Asians and their moronic "V" signs whenever a camera appears.:confused:

Freakin' lamers.:rolleyes:

Uncle Sam,

Only Japanese do that.......

And mostly girls too

Because they want to signal they are opening their legs wide open for you

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
More evidence that chinks look alike.... coincidence or photoshop? :p

The irony of it all is that they try to act like Westerners.

I've been telling Ah Beng for years that women love character and individualism. Its useless to ape Westerners as nothing turns them off more than imitation. If they want an "angmoh" they will go for the genuine article not the fake Ah Beng wannabe. :p

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the Kallang robberies, the perpetuators exhibited a level of viciousness and desperation, which suggests that a more serious underlying problem exists. A high risk low return crime, whereby they didn't even bother to hide their identities and didn't even make demands before slashing.

A lot of you guys in here and out there are starting to get scared I know.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is it with Asians and their moronic "V" signs whenever a camera appears.:confused:

Freakin' lamers.:rolleyes:

Because they are mostly static and do not have a sense of individualism. Even my parents feel the V sign was from their time (meaning it is an outdated personal expression).

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal
See the irony here? FT commit crimes and kill other humans, Singaporeans commit suicide and quarrel over petty issues... in most of the crimes committed.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've been telling Ah Beng for years that women love character and individualism. Its useless to ape Westerners as nothing turns them off more than imitation. If they want an "angmoh" they will go for the genuine article not the fake Ah Beng wannabe. :p

you filthy shit skins love to ape westerners the most. Asshole.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I'm very scared.
Thank you for your concern.

Oh yes you are, and very. You know that. No problem.

Psychologically people usually talk about such things when they are scared. Just like how an idiot Hongkie businessman rival was silenced by a China gunman in a fancy teahouse on the territory some years back and people there at the time were asking if Hong Kong should be a place where men with guns roam freely.

Same reasoning. Tell me if they are not scared like you are.

jw5

Loyal
Oh yes you are, and very. You know that. No problem.

Psychologically people usually talk about such things when they are scared. Just like how an idiot Hongkie businessman rival was silenced by a China gunman in a fancy teahouse on the territory some years back and people there at the time were asking if Hong Kong should be a place where men with guns roam freely.

Same reasoning. Tell me if they are not scared like you are.
They are, PS, they are.