• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A traumatic birthday for mum at airport

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In developed countries, there is no separation between budget or non budget terminals.

only a Ministar with a Cow's brain can come up with such an idea.

it would be interesting to see how the custom officer would react to this lady actions.

<

Spore has 4 terminals now(T1, T2, T3, & BT) :eek:
Obviously Spore has no shortage of land when it comes to building Shopping Malls. If you look at the various terminals, its got enough retail space to be considered a mall:rolleyes:

Why the heck did they build that warehouse for :confused:
So far only Tiger & Air Cebu is using that warehouse. Obviously a poorly thought out project & whoever is responsible has been promoted :rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still can't understand how a faulty zip on a bag can be an offence and police case. I've brought open shopping bags onto planes before, as recent as less than a year ago. Open bag, no zip, no trouble.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Point is it is the "Budget Terminal" :biggrin:
Tiger obviously decided to give budget treatment for budget passengers. This budget attitude extends to the immigration people :rolleyes:

Why haven't Airasia & Jetstar Asia moved to the Budget Terminal :confused:
They obviously care more for their passengers travel experience than Tiger.

No lah.Pleeez.There is a finer point of law here.What the Cisco chap effectively did was detention.Detain the old lady for 6 hours.Suppose if I got problem with you.Can I detain you till police arrive?Besides,the old lady did not committ any crime.Like carrying contraband goods.The only fall back for the Cisco chap is to claim the old lady was abusive.Even than how to explain 6 hours for the police to arrive.

The power the Cisco chap excercised far exceeds his portfolio.What indeed is the power of the customs here?

Wong Cant Sing must explain.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
in a country where they valued freedom and democracy, if they are not happy, they could detain you and give you a anal probe if they like it.

some more asked you to squat on the floor like an Ah Tiong...LOL...

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
in a country where they valued freedom and democracy, if they are not happy, they could detain you and give you a anal probe if they like it.

some more asked you to squat on the floor like an Ah Tiong...LOL...

<style></style>Oh yes they could.But by the virtue of being a true democracy one can redress and seek remedy through their legal system.As judiciary is not subject to executive control.

There is a difference.Its accountability.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
[FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]wtf does he mean he hope ???... he should demand compensation and an apology !!!...[/FONT]

I hope Cisco, CAAS and the police will review this incident [unquote]

Maybe he only hear one sided story from his parents, so only can hope but cannot hope too much, wait got no hope.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
[FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]wtf does he mean he hope ???... he should demand compensation and an apology !!!...[/FONT]

Maybe he only hear one sided story from his parents, so only can hope but cannot hope too much, wait got no hope.

Okie.Granted.Granted there is another version by the police CAAS and Cisco.What could that possibly be? ...Abusive ?!...if that is so the old lady would have been detained or charged by the police...the writer did not mention so.

Even if she were to be charged why did it take 6 hours for the police to arrive?Unless the writer lies.If he lies he is liable to be charged too.

I don't really see the police or Cisco has much of a case.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>A traumatic birthday for mum at airport
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

I hope Cisco, CAAS and the police will review this incident and address the following issues:
What is the procedure when passengers' luggage is damaged? What if there is a dispute?
Can one be detained over a dispute over damaged luggage? Worse still, no reason was given to my parents.
My parents were told they could not leave because the police had been called. Subsequently, in the next six hours, no police officer turned up.
Who will now compensate for the damaged luggage, the six hours wasted and the extra costs because of this incident?
Feb 22 was my mother's birthday, and she had to go through this trauma with my father. Till now, she is still very upset and shaken by the incident.
Is this incident a reflection of the service standards we should expect at the Budget Terminal?
Loy Zhi-Yang

Who the FUCK cares ? Loy may cry his heart out, PAP policy still stands - YOU DIE YOUR OWN BUSINESS !!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah.Pleeez.There is a finer point of law here.What the Cisco chap effectively did was detention.Detain the old lady for 6 hours.Suppose if I got problem with you.Can I detain you till police arrive?Besides,the old lady did not committ any crime.Like carrying contraband goods.The only fall back for the Cisco chap is to claim the old lady was abusive.Even than how to explain 6 hours for the police to arrive.

Wong Cant Sing must explain.

But you notice this happened in the Budget Terminal. You think they would dare do this to a passenger in Terminal 3?

Or if the passenger were an angmo ? :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
I still can't understand how a faulty zip on a bag can be an offence and police case. I've brought open shopping bags onto planes before, as recent as less than a year ago. Open bag, no zip, no trouble.
Can we be sure that the whle story was told?
Perhaps there was more to the incident?

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
mr loy zi yang,

just suck it up, and take it. corlect me if i am wrong. u guys (u and your parents) have been voting PAP all along isn't it? so why so surprise by screw up service and attitude here leh? u don't know under PAP govt, the country's service is like shit? no?

Asshole char-jig_kar,

it doesn't matter whether mr loy or his parent vote for the papy or not.... it is the fuck up character asshole like you that everywhere you go, you meet with obstacle and bad luck......UNDERSTAND !!!
:oIo::oIo::oIo: