• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A toast to the US departure from WHO

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without the USA, WHO is nothing. It's a hard truth for US-hating libtards to swallow. :biggrin:

Certainly, the WHO can continue to exist without the US membership, but it'll be an inconsequential existence: the Chinese proverb 名存实亡 describes it succinctly.

Tedros will be forced to resign, and maybe prosecuted. You heard it here first. :cool:

All this drama could have been prevented if back in the day the PRC was denied entry into the UN and Taiwan allowed to stay. Unfortunately, when you let the devils into international organizations, they inevitably get corrupted.

EPlSjuQUUAEpvHu.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without the USA, WHO is nothing. It's a hard truth for US-hating libtards to swallow. :biggrin:

Certainly, the WHO can continue to exist without the US membership, but it'll be an inconsequential existence: the Chinese proverb 名存实亡 describes it succinctly.

Tedros will be forced to resign, and maybe prosecuted. You heard it here first. :cool:

All this drama could have been prevented if back in the day the PRC was denied entry into the UN and Taiwan allowed to stay. Unfortunately, when you let the devils into international organizations, they inevitably get corrupted.

EPlSjuQUUAEpvHu.jpg

US is dispensable. The world can run smoothly without the participation of US.

You can't ignore 1 billion people but the world can ignore 24 million.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The US should tone down their anger towards WHO and China, and focus on the pandemic and fixing problems caused by the pandemic. When it is over, then fuck WHO and China super deep deep.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
US is fundes by super power Falunggong member Epoch/Epork member propaganda machine...

The US should tone down their anger towards WHO and China, and focus on the pandemic and fixing problems caused by the pandemic. When it is over, then fuck WHO and China super deep deep.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WHO has a thankless job. It needs to kowtow to countries and yet be able to get them all to work together.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I somewhat disagree. They should fuck the Tedros BS artist 1st. Rest I don't really care to know. Surely they have enough bandwidth to take care of themselves and fark this puppet clown.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I somewhat disagree. They should fuck the Tedros BS artist 1st. Rest I don't really care to know. Surely they have enough bandwidth to take care of themselves and fark this puppet clown.

The US can be made irrelevant once the world sees it as a lost cause; instead of a country of good, it has become a detriment to global peace.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinkmarican u. Starting yr rethoric over again. Can u do a better job?

Remind u are a useless Sinkie quitter who left Singapore boneless type...

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have to see us election result.
If trump win then surely will go all out after chn.
Chn ia wary of trump
Chn support biden

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Have to see us election result.
If trump win then surely will go all out after chn.
Chn ia wary of trump
Chn support biden
Yes, he's probably doing it for votes. But it is causing tension all around the world, which is not helpful at this juncture. Everyone wants to fuck CCP Chinkland, but should wait until the pandemic is contained. Then we can all boycott them, introduce trade embargo, and so on. Send them back to the Qing dynasty.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, he's probably doing it for votes. But it is causing tension all around the world, which is not helpful at this juncture. Everyone wants to fuck CCP Chinkland, but should wait until the pandemic is contained. Then we can all boycott them, introduce trade embargo, and so on. Send them back to the Qing dynasty.
If not elected, how trump going to continue.

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad that Trump lead USA to stood so low for the world to see.
The world will really see USA and its citizen down if Trump ever be 2nd term.
but I like his American first :biggrin: hope there will be a politician to state Singaporean first within my life time.