• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
0bf88d559b27b4fd9a2698de9cc57a8c.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just back from day trip to Saraburi. Traffic from Pattaya to BKK, and BKK to Saraburi was very smooth.

Saraburi is not as well known as its neighbouring provinces. Most people passes by Saraburi because it is one of the major roads (motorway 1/motorway 2) to connect to Korat from BKK.

For travellers from Pattaya, the default route is by route 304 via Prachinburi.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is Typical during Songkran.

Bro, where did this happen? And what was the reason for the fight?

This is very typical of Thais - mob attacks. The man was already on the floor, and another rushed to kick his head. How low can a man be ?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, where did this happen? And what was the reason for the fight?

This is very typical of Thais - mob attacks. The man was already on the floor, and another rushed to kick his head. How low can a man be ?
In Korat, today afternoon. After a day of whisky and beer, not surprising at all. Reason is accidentally bump into rivals. These are usually the teenagers and young adults. Cannot handle alcohol stuff very well. This consider mild liaoz, next few days sure have cases involving shootings.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is Typical during Songkran.

Aiyo no la. What you post is typical Thai not typical Songkrang as such fights happen anywhere anytime in Thailand especially in party celebration

Typical Songkrang is party like in this pub near my home. Just got home

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyo no la. What you post is typical Thai not typical Songkrang as such fights happen anywhere anytime in Thailand especially in party celebration

Typical Songkrang is party like in this pub near my home. Just got home

555 that one hiso crowd celebrations. See the low ses ones here.

second clip have female voice said ”don taeng”. Means kenna stab.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Want to get sibeh rich in Siam Lor?

Trust me, sell skin whitening products confirm can choot bmw 5 series in one or two years.

Royal Garden now even have guys skin whitening promotion. No wonder even lanjiao whitening also can sell.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, you territory not safe. Currency Exchange Clerk also kanna whacked until jialat jialat.
Kenna caught already.
Not my turf lah. This is NaJomtien under Sattahip which is the Russkies territory.

I suspect the siam kia mata contacted the Sor Lian Pai Kias thats why can catch so fast. These type of things cannot hide from Sor Lian Pai Kias one.

These Sor Lian Tai Lohs dun pray pray.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kenna caught already.
Not my turf lah. This is NaJomtien under Sattahip which is the Russkies territory.

I suspect the siam kia mata contacted the Sor Lian Pai Kias thats why can catch so fast. These type of things cannot hide from Sor Lian Pai Kias one.

These Sor Lian Tai Lohs dun pray pray.
This one machiam body builder. You don't point a gun at him, how to wrestle him ? Siam kias mata all so small size.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Friend rented a kiosk to sell desserts and snacks outside Royal Garden (beach side) for songkran event.

Fuck type event organiser. Dont allow to display signboard of food and drinks. Just only allow Thai words on the kiosk. How the fuck do people know what the stall is selling if cannot display pictures or write in English or Chinese? Other tenants also very upset. KNN, Half a day and sell less than 200 baht and the rental is 1000 per day. If know so many restrictions, dont rent better.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@chonburifc the body into half of from accident or fight?
Accident lah. Fighting where got so good kung fu cut the body into 2 halves. Ok, heres the video link, warning, UNCENSORED and not MOSAIC!!!!! very very visual and might be disturbing for some.

Edit: P Kapo, if video too much, just deleted this post. Me no problems. Just thought some might want to see the actual link.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
P’YY is not joking when he post about the 7000 motorsai kenna chong kong. Proud to say, Pattaya easily contribute a few hundred or possibly thousands in just one day alone.

Video link show “Dek Waen”aka Motorsiaos rounded up and being led to the infamous Soi 9 mata house.