• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walking Street inferno ! Our correspondent @ Chonburi, please update.

ws.png.b5fcd0ca022c402fe946422a0998a600.png

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watch your ass in WS, guys :cool:

• 6b278f6ddeddb5452a201d56a7995dc5-sld.jpeg
    68261f2db66f5d37c2c2411ef4a8d1bb-sld.jpeg
  • Two tourists hospitalised as transformer explosion triggers blaze on Walking Street
Breaking News March 11, 2018 12:11

By Dethawee Theewarangkool
The Nation

A fire destroyed two bars in Pattaya’s famous Walking Street late on Saturday after a power transformer reportedly exploded on Pattaya Soi 16.

One tourist suffered burns while another choked from the smoke, deputy inspector Pol Lieutenant Kewaleesiri Phasukthanapaisal of Muang Pattaya precinct said.

Witnesses told police that the transformer, which had been installed on Friday, exploded and caused the fire at 10pm. Police suspect a short circuit might have caused the explosion.

The blaze quickly spread to two neighbouring bars – Titanic and Ann-Ann. Sixteen motorbikes parked on the street as well as the opposite building that housed a barber shop, a salon and a restaurant were also partially damaged by the heat. Firefighters took about half an hour to put out the fire.

Total damage is estimated as Bt5 million.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watch your ass in WS, guys :cool:

• 6b278f6ddeddb5452a201d56a7995dc5-sld.jpeg
    68261f2db66f5d37c2c2411ef4a8d1bb-sld.jpeg
  • Two tourists hospitalised as transformer explosion triggers blaze on Walking Street
Breaking News March 11, 2018 12:11

By Dethawee Theewarangkool
The Nation

A fire destroyed two bars in Pattaya’s famous Walking Street late on Saturday after a power transformer reportedly exploded on Pattaya Soi 16.

One tourist suffered burns while another choked from the smoke, deputy inspector Pol Lieutenant Kewaleesiri Phasukthanapaisal of Muang Pattaya precinct said.

Witnesses told police that the transformer, which had been installed on Friday, exploded and caused the fire at 10pm. Police suspect a short circuit might have caused the explosion.

The blaze quickly spread to two neighbouring bars – Titanic and Ann-Ann. Sixteen motorbikes parked on the street as well as the opposite building that housed a barber shop, a salon and a restaurant were also partially damaged by the heat. Firefighters took about half an hour to put out the fire.

Total damage is estimated as Bt5 million.
At the end of this soi is the famous Rolling Stone Rock pub and Nang Nual seafood restaurant.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did our 2 Patts heroes gave a standing ovation (ooops, excuse the pun) at Transgender Beauty contest in Sin city? :p

On top of the world
Nguyen Huong Giang from Vietnam is crowned Miss International Queen this year after winning the annual transgender beauty contest in Pattaya. — Patipat Janthong

86AEB4913ADA4D6A9967F4E919424E0B.jpg
5AE618F09619435A8012C1C656C72C65.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exact location is half way through the soi
About 100 meter from walking street and 100 meter from second road.

Location on gmap
Fucking smelly and dirty shitskin and arab shit place
Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150
https://goo.gl/maps/8p8ypH6Spyz

Heres the pic of the bar on fire, from gmap. What a pity, should have burnt the entire soi 16 and soi vc and all the smelly shitskins.

So the fire broke out inside the Soi, not along Walking Street ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess the hotel? Free Beer of your choice for the first to get the hotel right. (Clue: very near the mata house)

Hilton ? Same timber grille:
910526-Medium-central-festival-serviced-apartments-pattaya-thailand-thailand-exterior-lookingup.jpg

Bro, must unpixel the chiobu body lah. I want to see the print on the towel to be able to confirm the name of the hotel.:wink:

Last edited:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn pixel until like that charbor wear towel
Can you please coach him on taking pics of charbo ?:rolleyes:

For a moment I thought he was with Yingluck, so need to blur the pic so much so that junta will not storm into Central Festival :confused:

Last edited:

Pillow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro Froggy

I will be visiting Bangkok next week, any idea if your Peppe is open for lunch? always see you post the photos until I tell myself i must go try it out. Is it expensive there without wine cos I don't drink.

I will be visiting Chiang Mai as well, any nice local place and food that I should go visit. Should I get a driver? What is the cost of getting a driver to take me around? Thanks All Bros here.