• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I wondered if I had posted this video of a murder in my garden that happened on Monday

[video=youtube;lXb7VQ_WX0A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXb7VQ_WX0A[/video]

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just under sgd200 and 110. Thai baht strengthening circa 23 (from 24++ few months back). Lesss bang for our buck:p

Cbfc, maybe wearing leather jackets will help?:biggrin: Get better soon!

hehehe. wont help lah. today already ride motorsai. problem i everytime buang, everytime no drink and ride/drive. but after wound heal already, back to square one.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone know what honda model is this? just past by my shop. me quite like.

20130421_165102_zps56570635.jpg

20130421_165105_zpse8be6499.jpg

keiizumi

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, you are right. russkie language, p is pronouce as r and c is pronounce as s. i am still learning russkie language.

yesterday, 19 april also known as pattaya 'wan lai', is the climax of songkran festival. almost all business are closed for everyone to 'len nam or sak nam' (play water). most families and frens will sit behind pickup with tanks and drums of water. all vehicles travel very slowly and so all the roads/sois are virtually closed. thats the reason i rode my bike.

yesterday, i also made record sales just selling beer and cold beverages. but today, record low sales. :(

anyway, wound heal liaoz. think need to go replace my botak tyres.

Bro, wish you recover fast fast.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no leh, my wife clever. ask me to mao the number. if kena, half half with her. no kena, i pay the 4d money.. mao wed, sat and today. no open.. sianz..

hehehe. luckily i only mao los one. sinking land 1 week 3 draws, 1 month at least 12 draws. hehehe. very siong.

los only 2 draws per month. easier on the pocket.

ok i really feel hungry eating roti. think need to get some meat liaoz. paiseh tonychat, me meatarian lah. :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Had dinner in Huay Khwang and had a very fresh, beautiful and large seabass, pla-kapong-neng-manao (pla-kapong = seabass ; neng = steam ; manao = lime)

Covered with vege

Tada

The above fish cost only 250 baht or S$10

Something I like to eat in Thailand is BBQ snails - hoi-wan

[video=youtube;5A6Ftfdhbtw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A6Ftfdhbtw[/video]

6 sec - lala with sambal chilli

10 sec - snails

13 sec - somtam with a raw flower crab (yes its very delicious raw)

20 sec - vege fried with salted fish

Entire dinner with 2 bottles of Singha beer is 1,020 baht about $44

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I assume that with the income from your business, and the very reasonable prices and cost of living in the "LOS",
you can live like a King.
Good for you, brother [joetys].

kongkek

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u can reach danok, why not take another hr ride to hatyai. over there more things to see, more things to do..

i especially like the massage in new sakura hotel. clean one.
been to hat yai but my chiu huu bros say danok and sadao got some fun too

Danok's only a 1 main street (500m stretch) cowboy town. Caters to horny mudlanders over weekends, for massage, bars. Not unless you got a new found teerak, awaiting to scam you :p

On your dilemma, fly to Hatyai and then cab 45mins to Danok. Or go across Kedah immigration, and just WALK 200m into Danok. Pls come back with your FR, as gratitude for this heads up (true to your nick) hehehe
thank u bro maybe i go by alor star lah i guess

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
been to hat yai but my chiu huu bros say danok and sadao got some fun too

this is what my malaysian friends say too..

i think one of the reason is because over there, malaysian ringgit can also be used to pay for things, instead of thai baht..

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry ya please don't zap me.
Can't beat the real LOS thing in Param 3 :p Live thai band import with 2 lady singers and dancers from Thailand. 1 MILF power vocals in angrit, thai and Chinese songs (cater to sinkie crowd). Local crowd unlike free spirit thais, sat still.

Had a tower beer dam (dark brew) but didn't do anything for us both :o. Milf did the PR drop by, and even helped me place 1 fave thai singer Froy who did Raminthra few years back (after stint in TD 2 joint here).

Couldn't post live last night, as messed my new iPhone ha :o, and sorry for poor quality (nothing new). Tues-sun live music from 730, with wed Thai night (1 for 1 all night)

Drum set

0250AC56-27C7-47BF-B8CC-CA84F0A19FAF-1075-0000033620F83548_zps616cfcce.jpg

Copy cat Bird doing Sabai2 with dancers

01FE9349-B305-404D-92E9-CCDAC5ABAB6C-1450-000003395E502F4F_zpsdfb4283b.jpg