• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
On my way home from home now. Back to work after a long Songkran holiday. Its busy busy busy again. :*: But I have to say I did had a great time this holiday. Adios amigos.

ypres

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok, best one in chinatown have to be 联合本记 . it is facing hdb flat. an aquarium call loy kee aquarium. order a soup from them too.

along the same area is another stall call hang kee 亨记 which famius for fish head bee hoon.

hehehe. i go maxwell road just to eat the hainanese curry rice and ho ckiew lor mee.

aroi. maybe want to go back sg now.

Pi chon Liao ni yoo ti nai

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if wanna go 2 DANOK, is it easier from Hat Yai or from Kedah?
Danok's only a 1 main street (500m stretch) cowboy town. Caters to horny mudlanders over weekends, for massage, bars. Not unless you got a new found teerak, awaiting to scam you :p

On your dilemma, fly to Hatyai and then cab 45mins to Danok. Or go across Kedah immigration, and just WALK 200m into Danok. Pls come back with your FR, as gratitude for this heads up (true to your nick) hehehe

Last edited:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello bros. anyone can let me know if wanna go 2 DANOK, is it easier from Hat Yai or from Kedah?

if u can reach danok, why not take another hr ride to hatyai. over there more things to see, more things to do..

i especially like the massage in new sakura hotel. clean one.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Danok's only a 1 main street (500m stretch) cowboy town. Caters to horny mudlanders over weekends, for massage, bars. Not unless you got a new found teerak, awaiting to scam you :p

On your dilemma, fly to Hatyai and then cab 45mins to Danok. Or go across Kedah immigration, and just WALK 200m into Danok. Pls come back with your FR, as gratitude for this heads up (true to your nick) hehehe

Can always depend on you to answer questions like this. Me 7 years here first time heard of this place. You're the man buddy.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok today piu again. lose quite a lot of skin. russkie neigbor just dressed the wound. but think need at least 2 stiches.

IMG-20130419-WA0001_zpsa476d8f1.jpg

IMG-20130419-WA0002_zps11718ccd.jpg

tonight cannot type fast.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck! pan lah. russkie neigbor use russkie version of 'green grass oil'. steam sia. knn, today mao whole day no problem. no sibeh pain.

left hip no visual damage but very pan. knn.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20130419_231405_zpsbc1d40e0.jpg
knn still very pain. elbow bend little only, blood keep floewing. knn, now machiam hk paikia movie, must drimk some alchohol to numb the pain.

sekali, really not so pain after i drnkthis.knn.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me 7 years here first time heard of this place.
Arm twisted once for a crony's birthday, kns flew from north (CNX) direct by AA to Hatyai. Sleazy border town, only comes alive after 5pm, with 2nd tier bars open. Currency and prices denominated in ringgit, and bahasa spoken widely. One nighter, drove me up the wall. There is a midway place to Hatyai, called Sadao.

As Dietcoke says, Hatyai's a better bet with Central etc and better nightlife

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck. russkie green grass oil and vodka no work lah. everytime bend elbow, blood flow like river. think i cannot post tonight liaoz. better go see ppai bor now

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[chonburific],

What is in that bottle?
I read Cyrillic, and the brand is Marusya [mapycr (reverse r, pronounced as ya)

bro, you are right. russkie language, p is pronouce as r and c is pronounce as s. i am still learning russkie language.

yesterday, 19 april also known as pattaya 'wan lai', is the climax of songkran festival. almost all business are closed for everyone to 'len nam or sak nam' (play water). most families and frens will sit behind pickup with tanks and drums of water. all vehicles travel very slowly and so all the roads/sois are virtually closed. thats the reason i rode my bike.

yesterday, i also made record sales just selling beer and cold beverages. but today, record low sales. :(

anyway, wound heal liaoz. think need to go replace my botak tyres.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
In Thailand if you don't like to use hand to eat seafood one can ask the staff to remove shells for you for prawns and also crabs like this

Before

After

Here's the rest of the food (crab I had posted in the other thread)
[video=youtube;Ut0xSh8rt2w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut0xSh8rt2w[/video]

Here's the damage after 15% discount for food (vip la)