• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Went shopping tonight then felt like eating Teochew food. Went to my favourite Teochew restaurant in Centrepoint's Teochew City but was fully booked for a private party so walking to my 2nd favourite in Ngee Ann City, East Ocean. I was actually craving for cold crab so here it is a 600g flower crab nicely steamed with a little yellow wine and oil.

null-1341.jpg

null-220.jpg

I wish Thailand has flower crabs like this.

Then seperately ordered a abalone set dinner and a big bowl of Teochew oyster porridge 豪仔潮州粥

null-1835.jpg

The abalone set donner comes in 5 courses: an individual pot of sharks fins soup ; 1 head abalone ; lobster noodles ; a large bamboo clam ; birds nest almond sweet soup. My highlight will be the lobster noodles, really like the gravy on the noodle which has a cheesy taste

null-1235.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdee krup everyone. A very cold morning in Bangkok now. Maid just WhatsApp me photo showing 21 degC. For local Thais this is cold. Have a great day ahead guys.

9238BBE8-7B0B-4B3C-BBCA-FDF5CE8FBDF8-1539-000002726DD8ADB7.jpg

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
21 C is an ideal temperature, is almost like natural air conditioning. Hopefully, it will not be too hot and too humid.

donkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
joe. zoom in zoom out so fast... went home slept and concussed over the
rainny weekend... right..your brother looks like you...didnt notice u until both
of u walk out to the car park..

something interesting happen on last Friday... Picture as attached...
ang moh market touched 5 year high... so too is thbusd trending up...

Attachments

• usmkt_20130118_zps2c6bfa72.gif
    usmkt_20130118_zps2c6bfa72.gif
    146.2 KB · Views: 155

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand.

Suvarnabhumbi Airport now.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

actually very mao liaoz. still trying to design lighting for bar counter. cannot too bright. yes, my shop is black shop. :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

today very very tired liaoz. staff go home liaoz. luckily tomorrow got new staff.coming in.

waiting for last table to finish.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

another cool morning. kns, last night machiam like never sleep like that. close eye open eye morning liaoz. now at shop.

ypres

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kop khun mak mak. Any Singaporen retired for good in Chiangmai Mai?