• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Avoid S&P restaurant in Suvarnabhumbi Airport

First we were greeted by a young but grumpy looking waitress who seem to be impatient
v8plSAy.jpg

Look how diluted the soup this kao-soi is and it tastes bland, chicken is like it’s been frozen boiled then thrown into the curry there’s no infusion of the soup into the chicken
tLg7Yme.jpg

People talked about dead food this is rather lifeless look at the pitiful state of the egg and the krapow pork again is like it’s been frozen lifeless
fSKujoA.jpg

Final insult is the price, coconut 125 baht or $5.50 and each of this lousy meal cost more than $9
xWd0qxP.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bangkok is a 24hrs city you can even find street food in the middle of the night here. Was near home last night at a street food stretch along a road

Stretch of food stalls closes at 3am alond Ekkamai/Ramintra near the Ramintra junction
2LE1ciD.jpg

Braised duck noodle stall
vNQYv0u.jpg

Pork rib soup stall
gTWYxlB.jpg

Noodle stall
FWbakXS.jpg

My dinner, duck rice noodle
g72cWCc.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Avoid S&P restaurant in Suvarnabhumbi Airport

v8plSAy.jpg

Restaurants located in airports are usually expensive & one does not expect quality.

I often get a few sandwiches from S&P for the flight to Spore because I usually reach Spore late at night when restaurants are closed.
I usually get sandwiches you

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
T3 canteen open 24 hours.

Useful to know. In BKK I would go to the canteen at the basement of Suvarnabhumi airport if I am hungry,

However by the time I get back to Spore it's usually at night & I have to rush to make sure it's before the MRT closes. In the past I would end up taking a cab for $50+. If I wasn't travelling alone the $50 might be ok but if I'm traveling solo it is I think expensive.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useful to know. In BKK I would go to the canteen at the basement of Suvarnabhumi airport if I am hungry,

However by the time I get back to Spore it's usually at night & I have to rush to make sure it's before the MRT closes. In the past I would end up taking a cab for $50+. If I wasn't travelling alone the $50 might be ok but if I'm traveling solo it is I think expensive.
Take Grab and you will not have to pay midnight surcharge .

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
No difference. Froggy seat in business class :biggrin:
High ses:biggrin:

But I do like this sq to Bangkok airbus A330-300 economy class seat configuration because of the 2 seaters by the sides of the plane. At least can seat peacefully with my atb...

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
High ses:biggrin:

But I do like this sq to Bangkok airbus A330-300 economy class seat configuration because of the 2 seaters by the sides of the plane. At least can seat peacefully with my atb...
You mean only 2-seater can seat can sit peacefully ? 3-seater ones got firecrackers, is it ?