• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Downgrade liaoz. No more resident of Jomtien liaoz. Now is Dek Thepprasit (Thepprasit kid):cool:

No more sea view, now is Tanon View (road view). Building is 10 metres from road.

Mainly friend stuff. My stuff almost 90% moved to the very far apartment in the jungle.

not my stuff. Really hate all these teddy bear and stuff toys.

Think will not stay long here. Not used to staying so close to the main road.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was at Homepro@big c pattaya klang to get some hanging hooks and cleaning stuff for the new apartment. Saw the outdoor/garden section. Price quite reasonable. Bought a 3 piece garden set (1 small round table with 2 chairs) here years ago when I was staying at Pattaya South. Same problem experienced by our Pratamnak friend. The sunlight too strong and directly shine on the balcony, so the chairs kapook after 1 year. But just take it as disposable furniture lor.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at Homepro@big c pattaya klang to get some hanging hooks and cleaning stuff for the new apartment. Saw the outdoor/garden section. Price quite reasonable. Bought a 3 piece garden set (1 small round table with 2 chairs) here years ago when I was staying at Pattaya South. Same problem experienced by our Pratamnak friend. The sunlight too strong and directly shine on the balcony, so the chairs kapook after 1 year. But just take it as disposable furniture lor.

Show me pic of what you bought leh. And price too !

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Last night supper at a roadside stall

UJrafAW.jpg

SFLCgL4.jpg

Fish porridge
3yi9fKn.jpg

Raw prawns salad
Ml3nTOz.jpg

Minced pork omelette
zY53TjX.jpg

Chicken wings
yyCO9MX.jpg

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many moons ago liaoz. Cannot remember exact price. Should be around 2500-3000 baht.

Looks like this but design slightly different. Same same but no same.
I am looking for rattan sets with arm rest. Good for smoking and beer at balcony. If you are out shopping and come across any, don't mind take some pics with price and location. I will send my staff to pick up.

Last edited:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need some lobang for Home and Burglary Insurance in Pattaya.
Also need to find a shop that can custom make fireproof wooden doors with locks at all sides of the door.

Any lobang, bro?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I rarely use Don Mueang Airport, today have to travel to Kuala Lumpur using Air Asia as timing by Thai Airways and Malaysia Airline not suitable

Traffic pretty bad at the airport

QHo5eo1.jpg

Parking is always a challenge in this airport, do get help from security guards and give them a tip, makes your life much easier

OuMmFby.jpg

Surprisingly immigration and security is not too long queue

OZ3yYGf.jpg

Quiet boarding area

5lGtVjs.jpg

Here comes my ride

XH2bz0g.jpg

oglEUou.jpg

QAqlyG6.jpg

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rarely use Don Mueang Airport, today have to travel to Kuala Lumpur using Air Asia as timing by Thai Airways and Malaysia Airline not suitable

Traffic pretty bad at the airport

QHo5eo1.jpg

Parking is always a challenge in this airport, do get help from security guards and give them a tip, makes your life much easier

OuMmFby.jpg

Surprisingly immigration and security is not too long queue

OZ3yYGf.jpg

Quiet boarding area

5lGtVjs.jpg

Here comes my ride

XH2bz0g.jpg

oglEUou.jpg

QAqlyG6.jpg
Today your are low SES :rolleyes: