• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DIY egg noodles, char siew, chye sim plus twist of lemon. Rain cats and dogs here
65F515CB-3D1C-4A87-A2E5-C5EA59AAE70C.jpeg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Requesting for assistance from all the Siam kias here...

Where to buy this in Bangkok?

12202.jpg

The website and Facebook in Thai. Me no understand. But I need to buy this delicious fried fish called Zalidpordeekum... Can help CSI?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good afternoon
Requesting for assistance from all the Siam kias here...

Where to buy this in Bangkok?

12202.jpg

The website and Facebook in Thai. Me no understand. But I need to buy this delicious fried fish called Zalidpordeekum... Can help CSI?

Will check later. Shop is in Bangpakung, Chachengsao Province. How many pallets you need?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Good afternoon

Will check later. Shop is in Bangpakung, Chachengsao Province. How many pallets you need?
KumsiaHamida :biggrin:
I just need to know where to buy in Central Bkk rah...When I drop over Bkk, I will get a carton back for her ..Lol :biggrin:

Nabey..Pallet! Jibuy!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
KumsiaHamida :biggrin:
I just need to know where to buy in Central Bkk rah...When I drop over Bkk, I will get a carton back for her ..Lol :biggrin:

Nabey..Pallet! Jibuy!

Jeebuy monkey damn lucky

Photo 26-5-18, 7 37 26 AM.jpg

Its available since yesterday in Food Expo . . . . . . . . . . . now shoo shoo go away

Photo 26-5-18, 7 37 29 AM.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Great dinner at Aji last night located inside the Unilever House at Rama 9

Sushi bar
hhxqYsv.jpg

MML8mqj.jpg

J5QqnOP.jpg

xQm4uJF.jpg

My sake for the evening
eFeSmIk.jpg

nmRBWcm.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Started with some sashimi

Uni
us79gZZ.jpg

Tuna literally melts in your mouth these otoro, chutoro and maguro
hiUgG2z.jpg

Hoke - mamamia its so moist sand delicious inside
ScEx0oP.jpg

Fermented squid
p602fKD.jpg

Grilled stingray
uW2oZy0.jpg

Tofu
QNi534O.jpg

Sushi - foe gras, A5 wagyu, ikura, uni
rVxAO2L.jpg

Time to go
a8q2n89.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Huat ah! Really Kumsiahamida!!! OK...Go Expo this weekend!!!

Kumsia Kumsia....:biggrin:

If you still wanna get in Bangkok when you come, they do not have a permanent shop, often participate in fairs around bangkok in push cart form in malls. Shop is in Chachoengsao province which is a neighbouring province. If take a drive from central Bangkok takes about 1n hour or slightly more, very close. From my house its could be like 40mins. Can also order online and delivery.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If you still wanna get in Bangkok when you come, they do not have a permanent shop, often participate in fairs around bangkok in push cart form in malls. Shop is in Chachoengsao province which is a neighbouring province. If take a drive from central Bangkok takes about 1n hour or slightly more, very close. From my house its could be like 40mins. Can also order online and delivery.

DF82F0ED-124E-4878-8106-C14293828A4B.png

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Kumsia kumsia... nabey.. Chacheongsao all the MNC manufacturing factories there I go there catch mosquitoes ah! KNS! :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Kumsia kumsia... nabey.. Chacheongsao all the MNC manufacturing factories there I go there catch mosquitoes ah! KNS! :biggrin:

Many Bangkokians visit Bang Prakong, a district of Chachoengsao province during the weekends to visit many old shops there selling 古早 in Thai we call it borlan food. You can find many early chinese families still there and preparing food the old original way. I must go there one day.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Many Bangkokians visit Bang Prakong, a district of Chachoengsao province during the weekends to visit many old shops there selling 古早 in Thai we call it borlan food. You can find many early chinese families still there and preparing food the old original way. I must go there one day.
Borlan food...I like this word. :biggrin: