• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No matter how good a cam a phone has as long as it runs Android stay well away. The security holes are massive.

If you want to take stunning photos just get yourself a proper camera.
Boss, now my latest hobby is taking upskirt photos. Quite challenging to use a proper camera for this hobby.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to your apps and look for TrueID app. Register using your True mobile number. Then on the first time you log in, they will offer you 12 months trial for premium channels. Click join, and viola!

World Cup will be on Ammarin and one of those True Sports premium channels.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go to your apps and look for TrueID app. Register using your True mobile number. Then on the first time you log in, they will offer you 12 months trial for premium channels. Click join, and viola!

World Cup will be on Ammarin and one of those True Sports premium channels.
Bro, TRUE prepaid can register? If postpaid, not worth it liaoz.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
In Pathumthani now and just had lunch at a countryside stall.

Its 35°C now here, bloody hot.
LmTA8zD.jpg

0JzOGn8.jpg

Country road by a canal
9aqiXxJ.jpg

Its bloody hot sitting inside as theres no roof insulation
gq1HbLI.jpg

Braised beef noodle (50 baht)
PG91gLC.jpg

Duck rice (100 baht)
Ol1fLsI.jpg

Have to admit the food is very delicious, braised duck meat very tender and fragrant.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
In Pathumthani now and just had lunch at a countryside stall.

Its 35°C now here, bloody hot.

Can all your car A/C handle the heat? The best aircon I ever had was in my 1981 Honda Accord. It could literally ice up if it was turned to maximum even though the outside temp was 34 degC.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, TRUE prepaid can register? If postpaid, not worth it liaoz.
Hello, I not prepaID meh?:wink:o_O

I bought my prepaid on board Air Asia the last time. But if you don't sign up for the trial, you will see the premium channels all locked. But now they offer trial for 12 months. I watch Thomas Cup live watch until I arm chio. The best part is from now on I can watch free in Singapore too.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Can all your car A/C handle the heat? The best aircon I ever had was in my 1981 Honda Accord. It could literally ice up if it was turned to maximum even though the outside temp was 34 degC.

Absolutely no problem with my Japanese cars. The other 2 contis can feel struggling, one is plug-in can see the bloody battery drain fast, ha German technology.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello, I not prepaID meh?:wink:o_O

I bought my prepaid on board Air Asia the last time. But if you don't sign up for the trial, you will see the premium channels all locked. But now they offer trial for 12 months. I watch Thomas Cup live watch until I arm chio. The best part is from now on I can watch free in Singapore too.
Have two TRUEID app. Which one? Later go buy a TRUE prepaid sim liaoz.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pic not very update (about 3 hours ago).
Just to show even rain for “pep diow”, some places in pattaya still can turn into canals.

This place is Khao Noi. If Khao Noi flood, Khao Talo sure flood.

cr: raorakpattaya

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn sibeh lucky yesterday clear sky.
555 Yah lor.

Now the biggest talk in town and social media is petrol price.
Everywhere you go sure hear someone complained about the pump price. Think the pattaya motorcycle and taxi robbers will increase prices very soon.

Then i go check raka of sinkie pump price

2.31 sgd for 95. That is 55 baht, think siam kia arm chio, after knowing sinkie pump prices. Current Benzine 95 in Siam Lor is 36 baht.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Modest lunch at a small pier at Ban Ampher (near Na Jomtien). No fight with Froggy’s Preecha spread:

Best prawn cake i done, scallops and zinc to go. Plus tofu soup. With 1 big singha to go. All for only thb780.
224C0749-C20B-4EBB-80E0-FA65C3660BDE.jpeg
F10A56FB-D670-477F-A3FD-D717D96519B9.jpeg
3646454C-8BBC-4931-8625-26B9DB4F19E4.jpeg

This goes with oysters
FDA33E46-6FC9-4924-95C5-4BDB2FC5483D.jpeg
E40F058D-4187-4330-AC91-A18AAA22CE0E.jpeg
0E8818E3-1673-4C8A-BAE9-17EF191F3694.jpeg

Last edited: