• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Somtam
3TVXX21.jpg

Duck beek
05TpYxj.jpg

Noodle salad with fish
GgwG0hn.jpg

Meatball
ijoi3vT.jpg

Grilled chicken
JX0nWio.jpg

Cabbage
rGC0kRo.jpg

More salad
ZYY4mgI.jpg

9wNhO1G.jpg

Sweet and sour seabass
yJi4yjd.jpg

The spread
TG6hJB6.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good morning from stanford. springtime swee boh? 69 degrees f.

04A1FD2C-3071-4EEE-8E8D-331BD099BC62.jpeg
367B8D42-2D36-4251-AF66-AF97ECA7765D.jpeg

C7005992-9EE2-4432-AC74-34E94DA6103E.jpeg

22528BC6-7F67-4B9B-B4E3-34681F605B5C.jpeg

E28275F6-BD0C-4FE4-B01E-BCA0D1D0DAC2.jpeg

high ses vegan food. it’s the rage now in wealthy palo alto. local, small farms, organic, fresh, natural, served with champagne or proseco.
5721FA03-BDE6-46BA-9CBA-E6707C68FB2F.jpeg

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just in minutes ago. Rare to capture this here. Owner of pic was onboard ferry heading to Koh Larn Island.

Cr: sophon siritang/pattaya talk.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just in from FB group about this sibeh hardworking traffic mata catching ah tiongs not wearing helmet in Soi Buakhao.

Many things wrong here. First there is no road blocks, second, this is a small soi call soi chaiyapoon within soi buakhao. For those who have been to soi buakhao will know all these smaller sois within Soi Buakhao. Nobody wear helmets lah within the small sois.

Also netizens mention catching ah tiongs most lucrative now cos tiongs tend to settle “quick way” willingly, without arguing and BARGAINING. No need to guess what is “quick way”.

Dont get me wrong. Me always respect the law. But too much from traffic mata liaoz until become a nuisance.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just in from FB group about this sibeh hardworking traffic mata catching ah tiongs not wearing helmet in Soi Buakhao.

Until today I still cannot understand why motorcyclists and passengers don't wear helmet.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just registered for TRUE TV in Thailand, meaning I can get to watch World Cup 2018 anywhere in the World as long as there is internet connection. In Singapore, I can connect my PC via HDMI to my SMART TV to watch HD football - FREE.

Welcome to Thailand ! Sibei Happy leh ... now watching Thomas and Uber Cups - FREE !

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Until today I still cannot understand why motorcyclists and passengers don't wear helmet.
Usually, the main reason is dont have helmet. Followed by laziness. For zhabors, dont want to spoil their hairdo. Lastly pillion riders avoid wearing due to hygiene problem (motorcycle taxi).

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just registered for TRUE TV in Thailand, meaning I can get to watch World Cup 2018 anywhere in the World as long as there is internet connection. In Singapore, I can connect my PC via HDMI to my SMART TV to watch HD football - FREE.

Welcome to Thailand ! Sibei Happy leh ... now watching Thomas and Uber Cups - FREE !
Is it under contract?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The real situation in many parts of siam lor.

Lots of empty shop houses everywhere. Many landlords rather let their property remain empty than to lower the rental prices.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yesterday took a 2hr drive to Sattihip beach for dinner with some friend and then drove back after that. Worth the drive cos food was good, sunset beautiful and great company.

Preecha seafood restaurant comes as a simple restaurant yet the food is not simple but here are some photos of the restaurant first

Simple and rustic
BUtK9D3.jpg

Outdoor dining
NwlmE3j.jpg

Beach dining
sN1E56g.jpg

5IAFHGc.jpg

Ga22Bpg.jpg

EE5nXG0.jpg

8kMuvlS.jpg

Beautiful sunset
buyekJu.jpg

tjTOaaI.jpg

KaZQdFd.jpg

SsiADJy.jpg

J544qXC.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok here are the food

Fish tomyam
RcEfGKl.jpg

Kale stir fry with salted fish
SLXmXyu.jpg

Steamed prawns
b8j1Suc.jpg

Cabbage with fish sauce
se6s3c4.jpg

Steamed crab
IMG_20180520_190518.jpg

Clams with Thai herbs and chili
ANE23jP.jpg

Salted fish fried rice
bs26alw.jpg

Sweet and sour groupa
VaJgdaK.jpg

p10bj4U.jpg

Sea snails
I0iy87l.jpg

Steamed matis prawns
Pc343Xh.jpg

There are some more photos of other dishes but wonder where it went.

Have a great week ahead everybody

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok here are the food

Fish tomyam
RcEfGKl.jpg

Kale stir fry with salted fish
SLXmXyu.jpg

Steamed prawns
b8j1Suc.jpg

Cabbage with fish sauce
se6s3c4.jpg

Steamed crab
se6s3c4.jpg

Clams with Thai herbs and chili
ANE23jP.jpg

Salted fish fried rice
bs26alw.jpg

Sweet and sour groupa
VaJgdaK.jpg

p10bj4U.jpg

Sea snails
I0iy87l.jpg

Steamed matis prawns
Pc343Xh.jpg

There are some more photos of other dishes but wonder where it went.

Have a great week ahead everybody
Very impressed with the pics taken from P20 pro especially under low light condition. Quality machiam DSLR camera.
Just bought gayphone 7+ few months back. Should have wait a little longer and get P20 pro instead. Probably have to save up and wait another few months.

Btw, now using Camera + paid app. Must say this is the best paid app so far. Allows manual controls (iso, white balance and focus). There are optional paid filters too.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Very impressed with the pics taken from P20 pro especially under low light condition. Quality machiam DSLR camera.
Just bought gayphone 7+ few months back. Should have wait a little longer and get P20 pro instead. Probably have to save up and wait another few months.

Btw, now using Camera + paid app. Must say this is the best paid app so far. Allows manual controls (iso, white balance and focus). There are optional paid filters too.

No matter how good a cam a phone has as long as it runs Android stay well away. The security holes are massive.

If you want to take stunning photos just get yourself a proper camera.