• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More likely busy squeezing his romantic nostalgia. :wink:
Already have problem liaoz. This morning neighbour ask why my zhabor stare at my neighbour like want to fight like that. Paiseh (greng jai) with neighbour but she is like that. Only those who close to her know.

Really KNN, looks like must look for her old friend and enemy, Maai, then can keep her busy. Maai was my ex no. 2.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already have problem liaoz. This morning neighbour ask why my zhabor stare at my neighbour like want to fight like that. Paiseh (greng jai) with neighbour but she is like that. Only those who close to her know.

Really KNN, looks like must look for her old friend and enemy, Maai, then can keep her busy. Maai was my ex no. 2.
Want to breed fighting fish ah ?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Want to breed fighting fish ah ?
If too many headaches, rather walk away. Will never forget the kindness of food, money and encouragement (gam lang jai) offered by my neighbours during my down and out time last year when I had no income.

Women to me is nothing if they dont understand the meaning of gratitude.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
EDCAD5A4-8C60-4D16-96FB-CA58DB6F70ED-389-0000002E2672ECE3.jpeg

Yutnocchio? Nose for truth

POLITICS -Demonstrators don 'Yutnocchio' masks and urge the public to speak out against the "lies" of the Prayut government as they press their call for elections

https://www.bangkokpost.com/news/politics/1417683/pro-poll-activists-demand-end-to-lies

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why no mosquitoes bite her legs ? Why I always kanna leh ?
she has toxic blood. mosquitoes will figure that out first. seriously it depends on the fragrance you use. if you're in heat, sweaty and smells like shit without shower they will swarm you. in ns, they went after fat sweaty boys who produced the biggest heat signature in the jungle. in ns, i always stay away from fat boys during field training. :p

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lost my job as pineapple peeler at friend fruit stall. Instead of cutting pineapple, kenna cut by pineapple. End up many not so swee cutted pineapples. Grengjai friend so dabao all the not so swee pineapples back to make pineapple juice. 555 enough to drink until laosai

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm thinking of making a trip to Chiang Mai later this month. My last trip was more than 2 years back. But CM can be quite boring, as the shopping centers are pretty far apart, especially Central Festival (or whatever name it's called). I used to like the shopping mall @ airport but since Central Festival started business, the the mall next to the airport has gone south. Kad Suan Keow is even worse ....

Any hoh kai siao in CM ?

Last edited: