• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Planning to get one soon. Wonder how much it costs in LOS.

1-500_24030618937.jpg

What's this? Look like cooking cabinet but no hop or is it refrigerator?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
wow bro...you just smoke a joint ? can get liao ?

bro ...i charge alamaking $500 per hour for my service :wink:

I always can get but my source is lousy la, quality not consistence and also very expensive. Hey I really need to get hold of some good seeds la. Hope yo can help one day. I serious la.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Jh3jS4gRtmg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
ah pek singing, lol

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I always can get but my source is lousy la, quality not consistence and also very expensive. Hey I really need to get hold of some good seeds la. Hope yo can help one day. I serious la.

no worries bro ...june i might be goin bbk . wait for my good news :wink: i will get you the best seed in japan .

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v-RkCnKQQU4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
no worries bro ...june i might be goin bbk . wait for my good news :wink: i will get you the best seed in japan .

Thanks bro, a lot. Sianz with these cheating people here. I pay a lot for them but get crab. Thanks bro.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v-RkCnKQQU4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Parn is my favourite Thai lady singer because of her sad "please save me" look and also very cute la. She has a great voice. Grew up in the slums and never have bad reputation. Very good girl.

It's a freezer with a bar top.

I think in Thailand have many and most are made to order.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/c-JXLx-ygvM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Coming to SG this 1 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Parn is my favourite Thai lady singer because of her sad "please save me" look and also very cute la. She has a great voice. Grew up in the slums and never have bad reputation. Very good girl.
There are not many Thai female singers I like, only Punch, Endorphine and Lydia, the rest -__-""

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks bro, a lot. Sianz with these cheating people here. I pay a lot for them but get crab. Thanks bro.

no worries bro...you should know thai ppl by now ..once they know you are farang working in their country and have some money ..they usually con you .

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
no worries bro...you should know thai ppl by now ..once they know you are farang working in their country and have some money ..they usually con you .

Spot on. Yes many service people are like this. Especially when you give them say 100 baht tip then next time you forgot and gave 50 baht they will show the tail.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
There are not many Thai female singers I like, only Punch, Endorphine and Lydia, the rest -__-""

So my favourite is Punch and these 2 are my favourite songs from her:

[video=youtube;OszATv5YXVg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OszATv5YXVg[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
and this one

[video=youtube;n917rwd4g5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n917rwd4g5Q[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Spot on. Yes many service people are like this. Especially when you give them say 100 baht tip then next time you forgot and gave 50 baht they will show the tail.

yes bro ...sometimes cannot pamper them too much or they will take things for granted thinking its a must . during my 2 years stay in thailand i have learn alot .

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
yes bro ...sometimes cannot pamper them too much or they will take things for granted thinking its a must . during my 2 years stay in thailand i have learn alot .

For me I've learned to lower my expectation so that I will not get angry. Discount and discount their words and abilities.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For me I've learned to lower my expectation so that I will not get angry. Discount and discount their words and abilities.

yes bro..its good you lower your expectation in thai especially you are going to stay there for long ...having a negative mind will not do us any good when we are living in their country ...end of the day its us who will suffer .

thailand is often referred to as "the land of smiles", as first time travelers are often captivated by the friendly smiles of the local thais. little known to tourists, more often than not there is something more behind the smile than just a welcoming gesture. a more sinister side to thailand that is not advertised in the travel brochures, and most tourists may never experience this during their short visits. for the most part, tourists are treated quite well in thailand, aside from falling victim to two tier pricing that can have foreigners expected to pay as much as five times greater fees than thais. the practice of two tier pricing is widespread in thailand, that seems to be endorsed by the government and the tourism authority of thailand. most of the country's national parks, zoos and museums have a separate price for foreigners that is far greater than the fees charged to thais .

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today tested my pickup truck, at one point at the Narong tollway maintain at 160km/h for about 4km not bad but being a truck a little noisy then dropped to 140km/h its more sabai at this speed.

pii, new car cannot drive leaw leaw like that one. must break in cha cha. just like a new girl.

camera awesome has a new update that has zoom. Too bad I didn't have it when I was at a model show last week when that actress Cris from Rot Fai Fah Maha na ter was strutting. She looks much better in real life.