• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
But I always like Khun Ben

ea311686.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Alamaking these are for you.

c1aecc98.jpg

Pra-meuk dat deow (squid)

fc4f81af.jpg

e2f75f28.jpg

2f1ce6fb.jpg

18662f9c.jpg

Closed up

959ca58e.jpg

bc93693d.jpg

606dc3c9.jpg

92eecccb.jpg

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lao you never follow me meh. I came back after midnight Wednesday.

Got to go sleep now goto wake up at 4.30am to go catch my Jakarta flight tomorrow.

Oh here's me with the ladies.

6cb16907.jpg

pai seh i never follow.

Wah your fore arms quite huge sia you must be quite strong.

Did your wife take that picture for you?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch time:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/C0_lbUhGBO4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What kind of people spend money of such a watch ?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i8kYOZZ8WXs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is a Spring Drive.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Watch time:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/C0_lbUhGBO4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What kind of people spend money of such a watch ?

Please don't laugh at me, it was my dream to own one since I started to work but it was not available in Singapore until a few years ago. Although cheaper that most of my other watches I have to say the quality and precision surpass my Swiss watches. Grand Seiko is the way to go you will not regret. Its like buying a Lexus. Worth every cent.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Chinese Words become Box

How do you say "guilty conscious" in Thai ? With Thai characters too, to aid pronunciation.
informal speak is 'ron dtua' literally hot body.
Guilty person is known as 'wua san lang cut'....cow with broken spine วัวสันหลังขาด

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

informal speak is 'ron dtua' literally hot body.
Guilty person is known as 'wua san lang cut'....cow with broken spine วัวสันหลังขาด

maybe can use sam neuk pid or ra eay ..too ...:wink: bro u are refering to wua san lang wa ?

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Umm. Guilty conscience? Think I will use 'roo pid' (know wrong) but will check again later.