• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
American breakfast (THB 51)at Took Lae Dee (Foodland). Last night had porridge and plenty of beer chang so feel very hungry this morning. Foodland is open 24 hours so you can have breakfast at anytime of the day.
96b3839b.jpg

Again with lots of pepper on scrambled eggs and sausage.
2926c85f.jpg

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
American breakfast (THB 51)at Took Lae Dee (Foodland). Last night had porridge and plenty of beer chang so feel very hungry this morning. Foodland is open 24 hours so you can have breakfast at anytime of the day.

Bro, the breakfast in Foodland is expensive by Thai standard. Minimum 100 baht, if I remember correctly.

BTW, wanted to ask you the proper name for this dish:

bc93693d.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, the breakfast in Foodland is expensive by Thai standard. Minimum 100 baht, if I remember correctly.

BTW, wanted to ask you the proper name for this dish:

bc93693d.jpg
This is Baked Tang Hoon with River Prawn. It's call Goong Aorb Woon Sen or it's it's crab, it will be Plu Aorb Woon Sen. My favorite one is at Kho Samet but no way it's 3 hour drive and 45 minutes boat.

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again with lots of pepper on scrambled eggs and sausage.

I believe the American breakfast is only available during breakfast time. Other times of the day you can get khao pad, pad thai etc + western food etc.
Not really took (minimum order is like 60B) nor dee but certainly convenient because it is open all day. Regular drinking water is free (not bottled) - help yourself to the plastic jugs.

I used to go regularly esp. when I couldn't sleep. I was also surprised because no matter how late at night, there's always a crowd and sometimes I have to wait for a table.

Thonglor has one, Sukumvit has one, Ramkhamheang has one - anywhere there's a Foodland supermarket. But I go only late at night.

Man, you like pepper. Just like me.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe the American breakfast is only available during breakfast time. Other times of the day you can get khao pad, pad thai etc + western food etc.
Not really took (minimum order is like 60B) nor dee but certainly convenient because it is open all day. Regular drinking water is free (not bottled) - help yourself to the plastic jugs.

I used to go regularly esp. when I couldn't sleep. I was also surprised because no matter how late at night, there's always a crowd and sometimes I have to wait for a table.

Thonglor has one, Sukumvit has one, Ramkhamheang has one - anywhere there's a Foodland supermarket. But I go only late at night.

Man, you like pepper. Just like me.
For the Pattaya branch, the American breakfast is serve all day at THB 62 but during the early hours or happy hours, it is THB 51. :smile: There are no minimum order value in the Pattaya branch. I have ordered 4 piece of bread and butter before and the bill is THB 40.*

Other time, I willl just order the Pad Ka Pao Moo Sap with egg (Basil Leaves with minced pork and egg) and the bill is THB 77. As for drinks, I just walk into the supermarket to buy a can of beer and they allow it provided I am not drinking Heineken or Singha as Took Lae Dee sell these beers in their menu.

Hehehe. Me a little crazy on peppers. Even the roti prata (or roti) must eat with pepper. :smile:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the Pattaya branch, the American breakfast is serve all day at THB 62 but during the early hours or happy hours, it is THB 51. :smile: There are no minimum order value in the Pattaya branch. I have ordered 4 piece of bread and butter before and the bill is THB 40.*

You're lucky to find a seat. The one @ Pattaya is always full-house. :(

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chinese Words become Box

Bro Chon, if you're free please drop by that Aroma shop that sells coffee machines and check the price of this machine for me:

ZVDTfxO4oqeJLYZQdI3DXqpuHEneQnzm4w6JWHgQ_lRBYqYxGZojhUEBOR4OmV-q9u2trKga36ADNVjuI9AmMmAvNd44ZkwdHoc0ihomb6uMEIF0rCvLWRqEdkYOagBJ3sLt0WJYi68ZLUyOwg

It's called Gaggia 12500 Baby-Twin.

Khob Khun khrab !

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wah... early early morning got so many food for me to see, yum yum, thanks pii joe

I want to eat these 2, whahahah

Ok no problem. You come we go eat and also meet the 2 phuying in the earlier post photo.

I just arrived at Jakarta now immigration

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Chinese Words become Box

Bro Chon, if you're free please drop by that Aroma shop that sells coffee machines and check the price of this machine for me:

ZVDTfxO4oqeJLYZQdI3DXqpuHEneQnzm4w6JWHgQ_lRBYqYxGZojhUEBOR4OmV-q9u2trKga36ADNVjuI9AmMmAvNd44ZkwdHoc0ihomb6uMEIF0rCvLWRqEdkYOagBJ3sLt0WJYi68ZLUyOwg

It's called Gaggia 12500 Baby-Twin.

Khob Khun khrab !

Ok no problem. I will visit homework first as they sell gaggia. aroma have to visit pattaya central big c. Think will drop by tomorrow as long time never eat my favorite kanom jeen there.

Btw, the rental of openair space for the cocktail car at centre festival is thb 30k per mth with 3 year contract.