• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat A Singapore Chio Bu

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG girls are intelligent ...
... so much so that well over three quarters of them voted for the PAP, right? :wink:
And I dare say that for some GRCs and SMCs, at least 90% of the valid votes from women went to the PAP. :wink:
your numbers are stranger than fiction
Not only have you still not answered the following question of mine from last year:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238007-An-American-Hates-Singapore-Especially-the-PAP&p=2538050#post2538050
SG girls are chio, feminine, articulate and desirable
All of them? :confused:
Or only a tiny minority? :wink:
you even dare to repeat the same (or similar) claim:
SG girls are intelligent, well groomed and chio. They are not materialistic bimbos
So once again, please answer the above question of mine from last year. :wink:

If you mean all, please say "all".
If you mean most, please say "most".
If you mean vast majority, please say "vast majority".
If you mean all/most/vast majority of those you happen to know personally, please say "all/most/vast majority of those I happen to know personally".

I believe you would like everyone to clearly understand what you mean, right? :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much is a shilling?
According to:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Shilling_(British_coin)

"The shilling (1/-) was a coin worth one twentieth of a pound sterling, or twelve pence.

Following decimalisation in 1970 the coin had a value of five new pence. It was made from silver from its introduction in or around 1503 until 1947, and thereafter in cupronickel.

Prior to Decimal Day in 1971 there were 240 pence in one pound sterling. Twelve pence made a shilling, and twenty shillings made a pound. Values less than a pound were usually written in terms of shillings and pence, e.g. forty-two pence would be three shillings and six pence (3/6), pronounced "three and six".

Although the coin was not minted until the sixteenth century, the value of a shilling had been used for accounting purposes since the Anglo-Saxon period. Originally, a shilling was deemed to be the value of a cow in Kent, or a sheep elsewhere.
"

jw5

Loyal
Singapore News Presenter Chio Bu

otelli-edwards-data.jpg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Not bad eatshitndie. Not bad at all. She half asian half white I think. Check the twitter and facebook photos. After all photo got her name and website.

I not lazy ok. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not bad eatshitndie. Not bad at all. She half asian half white I think. Check the twitter and facebook photos. After all photo got her name and website.

I not lazy ok. :biggrin:

i know you bio her and pak chiu cheng as she has not only good looks but gung-ho go get it attitude, a trait that is highly deficient among both sinkie jiakliaobi males and females. one in a million kind of sinkie chick due to her angmo genes. angmo is still da best! :biggrin:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
i know you bio her and pak chiu cheng as she has not only good looks but gung-ho go get it attitude, a trait that is highly deficient among both sinkie jiakliaobi males and females. one in a million kind of sinkie chick due to her angmo genes. angmo is still da best! :biggrin:

no lah I never pak chiu cheng lah. Old already no interest in sex/masturbation liao. Got better things to do.