• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat A Singapore Chio Bu

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
no. a true blooded Singaporean man knows how to fully enjoy a chio bu
In my humble opinion, a true Sinkie/Singaporean man, whether he votes for the PAP or any other opposition party, is a cowardly and/or delusional "mangina" slave, simply because he wants to serve a certain small group of "elite" Sinkie human beings, in order to receive some kind of protection or "protection" in return. :wink:
I am not such a man (to be more precise, even though I used to be one such young man/boy when I was much younger, I am no longer one of them), which is why I'm a false Sinkie man, who has had Sinkie "citizenship" imposed on me since my birth. :wink:
But I'm not ashamed, simply because I'm not sinning by being a false Sinkie man. :wink:

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my humble opinion, a true Sinkie/Singaporean man, whether he votes for the PAP or any other opposition party, is a cowardly and delusional "mangina" slave. :wink:
I am not such a man, which is why I'm a false Sinkie man, who has had Sinkie citizenship imposed on me since my birth. :wink:
But I'm not ashamed, simply because I've not sinned by being a false Sinkie man. :wink:

good for you. i hope that you will fight for Singapore and not allow yourself to be a running dog