• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat A Simpleton Is PM

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I expect a simpleton to groom another simpleton to succeed him. So SG is doomed if we dont stop all these simpletons by using our votes wisely

Your need a massive street street protest to throw out the PAP that you disfavour so much. Posting in the forum can only do you so much. Why torture yourself this way?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
A weeklong thick HAZE of PSI >200 island wide is a form of FOGGING to wipe out all mosquitoes and those larva as they transform into adult mosquitoes.

that may be simpleton LHL's wish to solve these mosquitoes and zika's problem

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your need a massive street street protest to throw out the PAP that you disfavour so much. Posting in the forum can only do you so much. Why torture yourself this way?

if more people speak the truth abt pap, more singaporeans will be educated

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

i don't think the whole of sinkie population come to this forum.

I do hope you are posting in other anti-PAP sites too.

Getting educated is just one part of the equation.

Massive street protest is a must for PAP to be kicked out. Any plans to organise one?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
I expect a simpleton to groom another simpleton to succeed him. So SG is doomed if we dont stop all these simpletons by using our votes wisely

This is so that the previous simpleton wouldn't look so bad. :biggrin:

chan-chun-sing-nod.gif

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't think the whole of sinkie population come to this forum.

I do hope you are posting in other anti-PAP sites too.

Getting educated is just one part of the equation.

Massive street protest is a must for PAP to be kicked out. Any plans to organise one?

it takes time to spread the message. people must hear the message or experience it

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Pioneers & baby boomers are educated....what have education got to do with it?...it is DNA that have STUPIDITY in the genes...they are greedy for MONEY...for money, they forget everything in life....this is not education!

jw5

Loyal
The Pioneers & baby boomers are educated....what have education got to do with it?...it is DNA that have STUPIDITY in the genes...they are greedy for MONEY...for money, they forget everything in life....this is not education!

He is full already, going to pang sai later. :biggrin:

chan-chun-sing-stomach.gif

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Having a Masters or PHD does not mean a person is educated. I dont considered many MIWs and SIW as educated. How can LHL, KBW, TCJ and VB be considered educated when what comes out of their mouths are nonsense?