• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat A Simpleton Is PM

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure many Singaporeans, including Rony, are praying for him. It is just that LHL is such a simpleton that he doesnt know that many Singaporeans are praying for him

Praying for him to get well or have a cancer relapse?

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope Singaporeans are praying for him to get well. We may not like what LHL is doing to singaporeans, but he is still someone's son, someone's father

I seriously wonder if he had ever shown compassion to his political opponents and fellow citizens?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I seriously wonder if he had ever shown compassion to his political opponents and fellow citizens?

of cse not. he is a simpleton who doesnt know compassion and does not care for others.

hopefully we dont repay him with his wrong but rather show him care and compassion

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont think simpleton is the right word,clown is more like it.

why do people keep voting for him to make their lives miserable?maybe its been drummed into them for 50 years that the cause of their misery and suffering is their own daftness and stupidity and they must repent by burning kim chua,buying 4d and voting PAP for the rest of their lives?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont think simpleton is the right word,clown is more like it.

why do people keep voting for him to make their lives miserable?maybe its been drummed into them for 50 years that the cause of their misery and suffering is their own daftness and stupidity and they must repent by burning kim chua,buying 4d and voting PAP for the rest of their lives?

Clown is also an apt description for LHL

the 69.9% are easily bought. A package of chicken rice, a drink and free transport will get them to attend a pap rally. not only will they suffer for voting for the pap, they have condemned their children's future too. But how many of them know?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did Singaporeans feel proud when their PM cracked silly jokes abt another friendly country when he was on a State visit to usa?

His first visit to USA he said if u need to smoke just open your window
you can inhale all the smoke you want in China!! He insulted China!!
Got President Xi furious!!

He second visit to USA he said China should follow International Law
refer to South China Sea!!China told him shut up you better mind your own biz~ness!! Thou can hide behind Obama??

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

refer to South China Sea!!China told him shut up you better mind your own biz~ness!! Thou can hide behind Obama??

LHL proves again and again that he is a simpleton

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

will he joke abt USA on his visit to Hangzhou, China for the G20 Summit?

Leeseowloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
A simpleton's solutions to problems are:

1. To reduce health care costs, his solution is to tell Singaporeans not to fall sick
2. To defeat Zika, his solution is to tell Singaporeans not to breed mosquitoes

We have a simpleton as our PM.

Those who think a simpleton is fit to be PM deserves high medical costs and zika

Simpletons Minstars get millions!!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the US this would all be discussed, dissected an critiqued with expert and fearless panels on national tv.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A simpleton's solutions to problems are:

1. To reduce health care costs, his solution is to tell Singaporeans not to fall sick
2. To defeat Zika, his solution is to tell Singaporeans not to breed mosquitoes

We have a simpleton as our PM.

Those who think a simpleton is fit to be PM deserves high medical costs and zika

The trouble with us smart alecs is that we come up with complicated solutions for simple problems.

Our PM is smart to tell us the simple fixes.

Ask any three years old, they will agree.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the US this would all be discussed, dissected an critiqued with expert and fearless panels on national tv.

Yes, CNN, Fox, CBS. NBC, ABC will not let politicians get away with speaking nonsense. With SG's docile media, pap politicians are getting away with spouting rubbish. It is up to us to check them.

And believe me, they do read social media