• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

a question for muslim brudders

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
moi have one question - purely becos i kpo and curious, no offence to Islam.

u see, i noe during ramadan, u fast and suppose to be calm and not get angry.

err..so during ramadan can pcc or have sex or not ~ is it allowed?

sorry har...me just curious.

happy hari raya...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
strictly speaking, they can only piak to make children and not for pleasure. so PCC is not allowed by default.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
as far as I know fr Moslem frens, it's ok to hve it with the wife after breaking your fast but best is to practise restraint! Tink of it, stomach alrdy so empty, where got libido?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as far as I know fr Moslem frens, it's ok to hve it with the wife after breaking your fast but best is to practise restraint! Tink of it, stomach alrdy so empty, where got libido?

How to restrain, if the wife is naked??

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to restrain, if the wife is naked??

Actually form is emptiness , emptiness is form.
I think alot of things pretaining to so call sex issue esp during fasting period is not allowed, Islam is beli strict. But pls correct me if Im wrong.

Last edited:

williamwindsor

Alfrescian
Loyal

happy hari raya...

Given that the many non-Communistic non-racist non-gangster posters in this forum constantly highlight the virtues of the Malays and other races, I am sure this forum has many educated Malay posters who are willing to share their views with you.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

happy hari raya...

Is that stupid question. ? :biggrin:

After fasting at night sure can pia wan...

How many round also can... :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think the Muslims are allowed to have sex after the breaking of their fast.. but then I think they also need to go for their evening prayers.. Maybe after prayers then can piak piak many rounds lah....

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By right Islam is not allow to PCC because corrupted mind.
Why now link the fasting to PCC?
Too bad last year and this year 7th month lunar calender and Muslim fasting crash together. Muslim and Chinese hate each others.