• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A pigeon just flew over my head in hawker centre with its feathers lightly touching my hair

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually could be a good sign, pigeon is often released during happy occasions in many cultures and tradition. So the pigeon touching you I see it could possibly be a sign from heaven like blessing you.
Ya maybe the pigeon is mummy bird and caressing my hair treat me as her little bird. Good blessing sign from heaven indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually could be a good sign, pigeon is often released during happy occasions in many cultures and tradition. So the pigeon touching you I see it could possibly be a sign from heaven like blessing you.
Ya actually every time got shit happens to me always end up a blessing in the long run. Like i cannot buy hdb so bought condo early and become blessed as a landlord that enabled me to retire early. Blessed indeed not like the ccb sinkie beggar dogs here taking taxpayer salaries to feed themselves and yet so ingrate to viciously bully me.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya actually every time got shit happens to me always end up a blessing in the long run. Like i cannot buy hdb so bought condo early and become blessed as a landlord that enabled me to retire early. Blessed indeed not like the ccb sinkie beggar dogs here taking taxpayer salaries to feed themselves and yet so ingrate to viciously bully me.
Bless with PRC neighbours upstairs too. :laugh:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pigeon herbal soup is delicious. Too bad Sinkieland and its AVA clowns have probably banned it here, in addition to pig's brain and pig's blood. :rolleyes:

IMG20180711195115.jpg

6265729919_f83f77d5c8_b.jpg
Ya why are they not killing the pigeons? It’s a health threat.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
problem is her cheebye can never be kept shut, its always wide open like a public toilet
Tsk tsk tsk you are the shameless evil coward chinese dog that want to win by bullying weaker and vulnerable people while I am the brave soul fighting you evil coward sons of chickens.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
she becum a 老鸡白
What a proud way to win for you Malaysian chinese dog son of chicken churning evil filthy lies of a virgin is old chicken. Go do that on Angmoh blacks m&ds etc don’t cry poor thing people bully you.