• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A pigeon just flew over my head in hawker centre with its feathers lightly touching my hair

handsomeman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already can't sleep in peace due to vicious Chinese dogs harassing me on top. Now can't even eat in peace with pigeons flying on top of my head.
@ginfreely I have an empty apartment around River Valley area. It's peaceful and quiet there and you will be abke to rest well. If you're interested, PM me.

We can meet up and I can show you the place. No need to pay me rent. We can make it happen together.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
OMG Singapore is so no standard now with pigeons everywhere

Actually could be a good sign, pigeon is often released during happy occasions in many cultures and tradition. So the pigeon touching you I see it could possibly be a sign from heaven like blessing you.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

@ginfreely pussy lives on.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pigeon herbal soup is delicious. Too bad Sinkieland and its AVA clowns have probably banned it here, in addition to pig's brain and pig's blood. :rolleyes:

IMG20180711195115.jpg

6265729919_f83f77d5c8_b.jpg

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually could be a good sign, pigeon is often released during happy occasions in many cultures and tradition. So the pigeon touching you I see it could possibly be a sign from heaven like blessing you.

not for her, shes an evil old slut so it means bad luck and horrific ending