• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A peep into the Xinjiang concentration camp

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good that the chicoms are doing the better thing to prevent terrorism...if one think the hongkies are bad..look at the Islamic terrorist

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so cruel. how cum women are not allowed to wear their favorite (and beautiful) attire and instead are subjected to let their hair loose? and so obscene. female dancer is coerced to dance with flare skirt and sexpose her panties for all to see. no need for voyeurs to do upskirt and downblouse. terrible. all these young women will soon join the prc prostitute platoon.
1570765794818.png

Last edited:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are improperly dress for Hari Raya. Very unislamic. Result of re-education camp.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno how the uighyrs and kazakhs can tolerate eating tasteless, starchy, carbo laden chinese food everyday.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha....really chicom propaganda...

Without hijab and burka much more freedom to the gals. U want whole world gals wear hijab and burka and everyday eat nasi lemak and curry. Fucking selfish m&ds. Your religion is fucking backwards. Dont be dead brain and old fashioned.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without hijab and burka much more freedom to the gals. U want whole world gals wear hijab and burka and everyday eat nasi lemak and curry. Fucking selfish m&ds. Your religion is fucking backwards. Dont be dead brain and old fashioned.
Islam is not a religion and attire must be decent and hijab is not mandatory.
PAP and umno should use same camps to get chinese to speak malay proficiently.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your head ah! More than half of the m&ds wear hijab. Only those ah lian or butch dont wear hijab. is almost 90% plus m&ds need to hijab and is mandatory.

Why PAP has to learn malay? Fucking useless. The most spoken lang is chinese and u go google search. Those m&ds gals marry to amdk in sg want their kids to learn chinese instead their useless malay. Malay lang just know how to say ahbung, makan, lepak, cepat and babi and etc.

Useless piece of dialect. None of them can do boss and they always worker and servant. So they had to learn Hokkien, english and some chinese. But cant let them know too much chinese or else we chink cant say them.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wearing hijab or burka is up to individual. Meantime u and your female members can walk naked in public. Enjoy your porky pork...and worship Winnie the pooh:roflmao:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This day have I perfected for you your religion and completed my favor on you and chosen for you Islam as a religion. (Qur’an, 5:3)

And also a way of life.

As for hijab, it is mentioned in the Quran. Ur name sounds like Arab. Do u understand below verse? U know what is "khumur" tat i highlighted big font? Plural is khimar and it means veil covering the head.

وَ لاَ يُبْدِيْنَ زِيْنَتَهُنَّ إِلاَّ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَ لْيَضْرِبْنَ بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلىَ جُيُوْبِهِنَّ...

Yes...the cheena must speak and write not just Malay but Jawi too. Just like how the Thais did. Then the country will be united!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dunno how the uighyrs and kazakhs can tolerate eating tasteless, starchy, carbo laden chinese food everyday.

They are being force too. U see Msia forcing cheena eating halal food, no. They are free to eat their pork, speak Mandarin, dress cheena, believe in their god and free to practise their culture.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wearing hijab or burka is up to individual. Meantime u and your female members can walk naked in public. Enjoy your porky pork...and worship Winnie the pooh:roflmao:

Yes, i wont mind go with hot chink gals naked in those naked beaches. Come on, now is what era alrdy. There are permitted naked beach u know right? U must read more and dont just stick to your quran only. Babi, so many race eat babi and has nothing wrong about it. So dont eat babi and u will get 72 virgins after life?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, i wont mind go with hot chink gals naked in those naked beaches. Come on, now is what era alrdy. There are permitted naked beach u know right? U must read more and dont just stick to your quran only. Babi, so many race eat babi and has nothing wrong about it. So dont eat babi and u will get 72 virgins after life?

I specfically mean u and ur female members can walk naked in public. I am sure u wouldnt mind.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I specfically mean u and ur female members can walk naked in public. I am sure u wouldnt mind.

I wouldnt mind as long is permitted. There are ang mo countries that has naked games. Japan also have. I remember my frien say his aus uni got naked student running events. So shiok. Running naked and see other chio bu running naked tgt.

m&ds u all just go mecca pray whole day. Cry every fri

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wouldnt mind as long is permitted. There are ang mo countries that has naked games. Japan also have. I remember my frien say his aus uni got naked student running events. So shiok. Running naked and see other chio bu running naked tgt.

m&ds u all just go mecca pray whole day. Cry every fri

Philippines dont allow. Yet they dressed with a piece of cloth. U and your female members can also walk naked in public in sinkieland too.