• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A peep into the Xinjiang concentration camp

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your head ah! More than half of the m&ds wear hijab. Only those ah lian or butch dont wear hijab. is almost 90% plus m&ds need to hijab and is mandatory.

Why PAP has to learn malay? Fucking useless. The most spoken lang is chinese and u go google search. Those m&ds gals marry to amdk in sg want their kids to learn chinese instead their useless malay. Malay lang just know how to say ahbung, makan, lepak, cepat and babi and etc.

Useless piece of dialect. None of them can do boss and they always worker and servant. So they had to learn Hokkien, english and some chinese. But cant let them know too much chinese or else we chink cant say them.
PAP know they are in " tanah melayu". Thats why they speaketh in malay. Chinese maybe the most spoken language does not mean its the most useful. Only good for buying pork in the market or haggling with prostitutes.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Philippines dont allow. Yet they dressed with a piece of cloth. U and your female members can also walk naked in public in sinkieland too.

Dont talk rubbish again and dont lust our gals and on outside u say chink wear like whore. Come on man, dont tell me u nev lust your office chink chio bu. Most of my non chink colleagues always lust at chink chio bu while those m&ds wear those hijab and peo just get turn off. If got hair loss, wearing hijab is good!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont talk rubbish again and dont lust our gals and on outside u say chink wear like whore. Come on man, dont tell me u nev lust your office chink chio bu. Most of my non chink colleagues always lust at chink chio bu while those m&ds wear those hijab and peo just get turn off. If got hair loss, wearing hijab is good!

Scare hairloss then dont wear anything. Walk naked with ur female members. Sure grow lots of hair all over their body..

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP know they are in " tanah melayu". Thats why they speaketh in malay. Chinese maybe the most spoken language does not mean its the most useful. Only good for buying pork in the market or haggling with prostitutes.

Lol. Even amdk also want to learn chinese. U can see those chinese lang class sch filled with students and always demanding. Does anyone interested in tamil or malayu? The biz cfm fail unless is those fucking cheap cc. Most peo wanna learn chinese japs and korean and that is hard truth.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scare hairloss then dont wear anything. Walk naked with ur female members. Sure grow lots of hair all over their body..

I wont mind walking with hot chio bu chink with legal naked place. There are place and events that are legal to be naked. Please dun be so hermit. Wearing hijab is good for covering hair loss seriously! m&ds and ah neh are fucking chocolate nobody would wan to walk naked with them unless their own breed.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Trump please do something.

The students looks really happy in the video. Most madrassah students around the world seem very angry most of the time and most of them don't listen to music much.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chicom is robbing the land for lavender field when it can be used to build the biggest mosque in the world.