• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat A Must Have Backpack for all Travellers

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am amazed by this backpack and I think every traveling salesman like me should have one, check it out

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
What is past madam? I want to go buy now before I go home?
I bought one at the pop up store. Don't lah, you high SES must buy original. Don't buy copycat product rah..Lol :biggrin:

The copycat version has no TSA lock hor..Otherwise everything is similar but interior not as neatly done as the original one hor.. but if you use bags like how I abuse them, then buy copycat...Because it's like buy and use and abuse and throw away...:biggrin:

Oh, the copycat version has a USB port outside the bag and the cable connects inside to your portable battery. So if you need power, just plug in from the side of the bag when you are on the move. No need to hold battery and what shit..:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I bought one at the pop up store. Don't lah, you high SES must buy original. Don't buy copycat product rah..Lol :biggrin:

The copycat version has no TSA lock hor..Otherwise everything is similar but interior not as neatly done as the original one hor.. but if you use bags like how I abuse them, then buy copycat...Because it's like buy and use and abuse and throw away...:biggrin:

Oh, the copycat version has a USB port outside the bag and the cable connects inside to your portable battery. So if you need power, just plug in from the side of the bag when you are on the move. No need to hold battery and what shit..:biggrin:

Thanks for the review. I like it because can put lots of screw samples inside can become my screw sales kit..

By the way salesmen are low SES so anything copy is great just need the appearance only is ok. Salesmen where got money to buy genuine stuff.

Now MRT to airport take low cost airline go back Bangkok

003F92A5-5592-4DA4-80EF-77D3DE779838.jpeg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Thanks for the review. I like it because can put lots of screw samples inside can become my screw sales kit..

By the way salesmen are low SES so anything copy is great just need the appearance only is ok. Salesmen where got money to buy genuine stuff.

Now MRT to airport take low cost airline go back Bangkok

View attachment 41849
Haha..Safe trip bro :biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you like modularity for luggage you Can check out a brand called 5.11

The "molle" webbing system allows you to customise your bag according to your needs. Currently used by the US Marines and even their special forces as combat gear in the field

Last edited: