• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat A Must Have Backpack for all Travellers

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Haha..I don't buy Startts luggage or cabin bags. You better go for Rimowa as you are a frequent user of airports and planes... more worth it in the long run for you.. But having said that, there are lots of A Goods Copycat Rimowa in China too..And it probably as good and at reasonable price ... But never mind lag, you are High SES Royal Orchid member ..ROP must carry Rimowa..Lol :biggrin:

Btw..I don't like hard cabin bags, so I don't own one..I usually carry my Startts Backpack and use as my cabin bag.

Ok. Thanks. I love hard case. Too many people using Rimowa and too many copy so for aluminum I go for Zero Halliburton but have to admit for wheels still Rimowa better. I get Rimowa mainly in Japan as prices cheaper than Singapore but of course Europe is much cheaper.

That Xiaomi looks great did you see it in Singapore shop in Suntec? Wonder where can find it.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Talking about cabin hard luggage, I particularly like the one from Xiaomi. But didn't find a good reason for me to own one .. the wheels are super. I tested them at the xiaomi shop.

Goodness I just googled and found out this case is about S$650. Hmmmm better go for Rimowa or Zero

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u wanna be safe, make sure u don't keep all your money in 1 wallet. Always have a backup inside a zip compartment inside your backpack. Unless u are held at knifepoint to turn over your bag , then u won't get screwed so bad.

Here's tips from a professional: