• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It has come to pass... Vietnam war was a first bioweapon war...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vietnamese keng kings soldiers merely smears toxic poisons on their booby traps, put deadly poisonous snakes on their backpacks....

The US soldiers died or wounded get infected and spread the infections, respiratory or wounds to the camps or hospital camps....

Like Covid19, separate the infected from the uninfected needd alot of medical and logistic resources to contain the spread.... we all experienced this in our life time.... right.....

If US don't surrender, these infections, respiratory virus, or wounded bacteria, contagiously high, will infected the soil of USA, 5 eye and the West too... if wounded soldiers are send back to US soil..... then it spread from nurses and doctors to their families and boomm... whole country... hum kah Chan ( in cantonese) 专国家死亡....

Booby traps? Never know add toxic poisons at the tip of sharp bamboo sticks, and poked into skins, can spread diseases, respiratory or wounds, like covid19 episodes.... game changer....

So whether you have concrete ground war or jungle warfare.... set booby traps smeared with poison is the must for all military training.... bioweapon war V3.0...

Enjoy while it last.... soldiers... cheers... keng King, see who can create best booby traps and win an Olympics gold medals... cheers...

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
unit 731
btw tiongs should also be punished for their unscrupulous act of spreading wuhan virus

such an unscrupulous power can not be trusted or relied upon

can anyone explain what is good about wuhan virus?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
unit 731
btw tiongs should also be punished for their unscrupulous act of spreading wuhan virus

such an unscrupulous power can not be trusted or relied upon

can anyone explain what is good about wuhan virus?
See my other thread about Military World Games 2019 hosted in China in Wuhan ... which links to Covid19....

Then report to me.... thereafter...

Oops... it's you again... nah... no need to report to me.... pass... I don't take dumb academic in this subject....

You are better off with you Muslim things... go report to @duluxe ....