• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

a lot will jump bedok reservoir soon

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
the ETF i play is very kiasi one already that basically exposed US and China market. in short if everyone make money i make money, everyone lose money i also lose. not a pro as long benchmark with market i happy already.

I have a feeling this is just a small fart only..... if my such diversity portfolio can tio....those stock picking one.....good luck. our bedok reservoir going to be busy.

Picture1.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such things need to happen, to weed out those who are not worthy to inherit the new world. :cool:

By the way, can try other methods or at least other reservoirs. Let's have a bit of diversity.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such things need to happen, to weed out those who are not worthy to inherit the new world. :cool:

By the way, can try other methods or at least other reservoirs. Let's have a bit of diversity.
for me i using it as a mean to park money and saving one i actually happy cos i can buy more unit at cheaper price in current situation. for those want to huat big play short term one.....amen......

I will be entering soon in these 2 weeks. once dust is settled....hopefully lol.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest those who lost big in shares to go jump from those high rise HDB flats. Many go 40 floors and above. You can have a final good view and have a few moments to ponder your whole life before impact.
If you wanna go, might as well go out with a big bang, pun fully intended.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest those who lost big in shares to go jump from those high rise HDB flats. Many go 40 floors and above. You can have a final good view and have a few moments to ponder your whole life before impact.
If you wanna go, might as well go out with a big bang, pun fully intended.

Protip from me:

Some of the newer flats don't have roof access. There is no 'panoramic view balcony' on the top floor, just some small openings along the corridor. I can't believe people would pay good money for a HDB pigeon hole only to be cheated out of getting a nice view from so high above.

You are better served by going to the sky garden which is usually located somewhere in the midsection of the block. For example, if the flat has 40 floors, the sky garden is on the 27th or 28th floor. :thumbsup:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Protip from me:

Some of the newer flats don't have roof access. There is no 'panoramic view balcony' on the top floor, just some small openings along the corridor. I can't believe people would pay good money for a HDB pigeon hole only to be cheated out of getting a nice view from so high above.

You are better served by going to the sky garden which is usually located somewhere in the midsection of the block. For example, if the flat has 40 floors, the sky garden is on the 27th or 28th floor. :thumbsup:
Dawson Heights will be perfect. You get a big sky garden on the 47th floor which is the roof itself.

Last edited:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN. if I hear some suicide from cruise ship, jitao I know it's you lah, you dogfucker. :roflmao:
No one will know you've jumped off from the cruise ship till disembarking when they're doing the headcount.. After that they'll have to look through all the CCTVs recording on the main deck for the entire cruise trip.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one will know you've jumped off from the cruise ship till disembarking when they're doing the headcount.. After that they'll have to look through all the CCTVs recording on the main deck for the entire cruise trip.

I think they have sensors. :wink:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
the ETF i play is very kiasi one already that basically exposed US and China market. in short if everyone make money i make money, everyone lose money i also lose. not a pro as long benchmark with market i happy already.

I have a feeling this is just a small fart only..... if my such diversity portfolio can tio....those stock picking one.....good luck. our bedok reservoir going to be busy.

View attachment 123296
Try algorithm trading for etf and any stocks can play with good chance of winning....

Train Test Split the stock data to predict the output. Very interesting way to play stock market in this decade....

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try algorithm trading for etf and any stocks can play with good chance of winning....

Train Test Split the stock data to predict the output. Very interesting way to play stock market in this decade....
thanks for the tips bro. will go read it up. new to it still learning. chemist/biochemist by training. but know nuts about money