• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

a lot will jump bedok reservoir soon

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for the tips bro. will go read it up. new to it still learning. chemist/biochemist by training. but know nuts about money
Take a online course.... go to udemy.com.

Subscribe and wait for hot sales, they can email to you frequently can get them and courses $12 to $20 only.....

I bought this... good course... keep learning... learn python coding. You only need to learn python code for financial analysis and algorithm trading... easy to learn....

Strategy: say set aside $100 budget to buy these hotsales financial amalysis and algo trading courses to pick their brains....

simple .... pick their brains....

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the ETF i play is very kiasi one already that basically exposed US and China market. in short if everyone make money i make money, everyone lose money i also lose. not a pro as long benchmark with market i happy already.

I have a feeling this is just a small fart only..... if my such diversity portfolio can tio....those stock picking one.....good luck. our bedok reservoir going to be busy.

View attachment 123296

I stick to buying stocks only from reputation companies. It's just like always voting for PAP instead of unreliable oppies.

So far, my portfolio has remained resilient. Most of my shares since early 2020 are in companies like Tesla, Square, Apple, Zoom, Facebook. I've recently added Walt Disney. My recent risky purchases are in HK stocks like Tencents and Alibaba, but these are the main chink stocks. They should do well in the long run. But my exposure to chink stocks is kept small.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oww. I got burn.
I stick to buying stocks only from reputation companies. It's just like always voting for PAP instead of unreliable oppies.

So far, my portfolio has remained resilient. Most of my shares since early 2020 are in companies like Tesla, Square, Apple, Zoom, Facebook. I've recently added Walt Disney. My recent risky purchases are in HK stocks like Tencents and Alibaba, but these are the main chink stocks. They should do well in the long run. But my exposure to chink stocks is kept small.
Chink stocks are for pump and dump, just like their women. :cool:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The stock markets have clawing back most of the losses. If a person has jumped into Bedok Reservoir, how can the person un-jumped?