• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A big mistake LTK did not apologise to Hougang SMC for Yawgate.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should do a Lee Hsien Loong "We are sorry and we will try to do better next time." Pooof! The fire of discontent and anger was doused! Only forty percent burnt! Sinkies are so fucking daft!
He had already snidely declared to the Hougang constituents that the Workers party had failed them. I expect him to capitalise on that in future covert maneuverings to undermine the WP's credibility in Hougangers' minds.
It is my opinion that LTK should issue a statement to the constituents in roughly this manner.

"Dearest Hougang comrades. You know through all these years I have nothing but your interest in my heart as your representative in Parliament. And I know deep in my heart that you have full trust in me and my party as well.
As leader, it is my sacred duty naturally to groom a leader to take over as leader for any eventuality. And it is not mandatory to have a son for that purpose.
I had tried my best under the political circumstances that exist today. Which we are trying very hard to change for the benefit of the country. We are limited in our desire to have more patriots to join the leadership but find it hard to convince people to surmount the fear factor.
Yaw Shin Leong had all the attributes of a good political performer and MP. Any political party leader can be hoodwinked to his hidden dark side. I had tripped as history had shown. I am human after all.
Being a small political party, I believe the law of probability would make it unlikely that WP will have a Phey Yew Kok, Teh Chean Wan or a Devan Nair to embarrass itself in the future. And it is with assurance that the WP will not translate Hokkien songs to upturn the downturn or make you tighten your belts until your waist bleeds to make ourself cheaper and better.
To all you Hougang comrades, I Low Thia Kiang sincerely apologise for the Yawgate affair. I am sorry and we the WP will do better next time. It's a pledge and not an ideal."

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun think there is a need to. The best thing for him to do is just simply appear in Hougang more often and take charge of the MPS

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How do you know he didn't? he has been to Hougang many times after that and probably may have done so personally to Hougang residents face to face.

Last edited:

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Action Speaks Louder Than Words.
He did it by sacking YSL.
A hypocrite can keeping on saying sorry and sorry and sorry again
but keping on repeating the same mistakes and even gets worse.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Though i dun think its necessary.....but sinkies are suckers.....LHL one apology and many swallowed hook line and sinker....no harm trying but i give more credit to Hougang voters.....they are more savvy than many sinkies.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Debonerman, I don't really get your point. You are mixing wry humour with some tongue in cheek in a manner that escapes me.

Please dumb down your message to my IQ level.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Debonerman, I don't really get your point. You are mixing wry humour with some tongue in cheek in a manner that escapes me.

Please dumb down your message to my IQ level.

Ya lot. Chao ah quah lhl said wp had failed hougang by putting up ysl for mp. dirty dirty unlike the ones pap put up. There had never been a dirty pap man according to ah quah then. Why ltk don,t have a seat warmer or a son?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ya lot. Chao ah quah lhl said wp had failed hougang by putting up ysl for mp. dirty dirty unlike the ones pap put up. There had never been a dirty pap man according to ah quah then. Why ltk don,t have a seat warmer or a son?

Ahh .... re-reading your message and then your latest post ..... now all is clear. Kum siah, kum siah.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Though i dun think its necessary.....but sinkies are suckers.....LHL one apology and many swallowed hook line and sinker....no harm trying but i give more credit to Hougang voters.....they are more savvy than many sinkies.

If it had not been for the Hougang voters, the Potong Pasir Voters & now the Aljunied GRC voters, many of the changes, whatever small they seems to be , would not have happened; if we have the same, single party running the country; they have always being arrogant, pompous, I would refrain on the bastard!:eek: