• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$76 Million Worth Of Wasteland!!!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The water is too shallow.

Suicidal Sinkies should stop polluting reservoirs with their bloated corpses and instead try this at home:

selfcontrolfreak.jpg

Be considerate and kill yourselves wisely!

You are so funny. tiulehlohmokorfarhai......

Alfrescian
Loyal
I lived near the park, what an ugly sight. Why can't they build like Cheonggyecheon in Seoul.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I simply am flabbergasted that they are destroying our wild places to make way for residential and industrial estates. After making tons of money, they use the taxpayers money unwisely to create a wild area next to a residential estate.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I simply am flabbergasted that they are destroying our wild places to make way for residential and industrial estates. After making tons of money, they use the taxpayers money unwisely to create a wild area next to a residential estate.

Is that we call an Oxymoron? That area was part of a kampung area, which forms part of a large Cantonese Cemetary in the past, the original 'wild places' made way for urban development & now they using money to create unnatural nature to look like natural nature. :p

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
When I saw those pics, my initial reaction was WTF? Everywhere in Singapore in the old days was just like it and it was free.

other than Bukit Brown, don't forget Kampung Buangkok... me think that is the last kampung in mainland Singapore... :eek::eek::eek:

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
other than Bukit Brown, don't forget Kampung Buangkok... me think that is the last kampung in mainland Singapore... :eek::eek::eek:

There are still pockets of such places in Singapore but most of them are protected areas, such as Sg. Gedong and Jln Murai. Marsiling, Woodlands and Tampines were once wild places but now they are all gone.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
There are still pockets of such places in Singapore but most of them are protected areas, such as Sg. Gedong and Jln Murai.

hmm... Sungei Gedong and Jalan Murai? would go there to recce recce a bit, thanks for the heads up :smile::smile::smile:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are still pockets of such places in Singapore but most of them are protected areas, such as Sg. Gedong and Jln Murai. Marsiling, Woodlands and Tampines were once wild places but now they are all gone.

There's this man made lake in the Tampines Quarry Park near to the Temasek Poly.. Its accessible to the public but you have to enter it at your own risk.. Many Mountain bike enthusiasts and adventure seekers exploring the place there.. But please don't swim in that man made lake as its very deep and dangerous.. I'm not a believer on all this ghostly stuff but many people have already spotted the sight of a Pontianak chilling out there.. :biggrin:

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's this man made lake in the Tampines Quarry Park near to the Temasek Poly.. Its accessible to the public but you have to enter it at your own risk.. Many Mountain bike enthusiasts and adventure seekers exploring the place there.. But please don't swim in that man made lake as its very deep and dangerous.. I'm not a believer on all this ghostly stuff but many people have already spotted the sight of a Pontianak chilling out there.. :biggrin:

Near Bedok Reservoir? They should ask those suicidees to go there instead of fouling the drinking water.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Near Bedok Reservoir? They should ask those suicidees to go there instead of fouling the drinking water.

You are spot on.. Its near to Bedok Reservoir.. Yet to hear of any suicide drowning cases there.. Maybe many people outside of Tampines didn't realise the lake due to the thick Lallang grass and big old trees surrounding the lake.. But its a good place for bird watching and snapping some pics with your camera..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are spot on.. Its near to Bedok Reservoir.. Yet to hear of any suicide drowning cases there.. Maybe many people outside of Tampines didn't realise the lake due to the thick Lallang grass and big old trees surrounding the lake.. But its a good place for bird watching and snapping some pics with your camera..

What BIRDS?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shhh!! not Swamp...POND & when it does over flow, Ponding...$76 Million of 'garden of Eden', every blade of leave, grass, tree, shrub, fruits, soil, rock and so forth, YOU CANNOT TOUCH!...it is a FINE garden, it is fine you look, but get FINEd, when you touch, remove ablade of grass, a leaf or fruit of any size, any seeds, except yours, or even trespass in certain areas.:biggrin:
This pic no matter how i see, from left, from right, upside down see also does not look like a river. Knn, might as well say hc is the most chio zha boh in the world.

And the other fucking thing is this 'river' cost 76 million? That is a lot of money!

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Won't be surprised to see the Ah Neh expats and their families having afternoon picnic there and bathing in the water..:eek:

Don't be surprise hor, ah neh will turn it into Ganges River, cremating their dead.